- 39 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is Making LGBTQA+ Proud With Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Trailer
- News GSAT-30: All 3 orbit raising manoeuvers completed successfully, says ISRO
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Sweating is a normal process of the body that acts as a natural cooling system. Apart from that, sweating is important for the excretion process of the body.
Normally sweat will evaporate by itself. If not, there is no choice other than wiping it off. But, do you know what will happen if you are not so keen about keeping yourself clean by wiping off sweat?
There are two types of sweat. Eccrine sweat and the apocrine sweat. Eccrine sweat is watery, odourless and evaporates readily.
This is produced by the eccrine sweat gland that is distributed all over the body. Apocrine sweat glands are located on the armpits and perianal areas. The secretion of apocrine glands is thicker than eccrine sweat.
This makes it a good substrate for bacteria to grow and multiply. The decomposition of sweat by bacteria will cause an acrid odour.
Even when normal sweating is good for your health, staying in wet and sweaty clothes will make you look ugly and unhygienic. Moreover, it can cause some health complications also.
Do you know the side effects of not wiping sweat? If not, go through this article and get some idea about the side effects of not wiping sweat.
Excess sweat on the body will cause irritation to the skin. It will lead to painful itchy skin rashes .If you are not wiping your sweat from the body, bacteria and fungus from the atmosphere will come in contact with it. This will lead to skin allergies.
If you are staying in your sweaty dirty clothes for too long, more dirt will accumulate on your skin. This will clog the skin pores. Clogging of skin pores is one of the most common causes of body acne outbreaks.
If you are not removing tight and sweaty pants or panties, chances are more that you will get fungal infections. This commonly affects the groin and thighs. In females, this increases the chance of vaginal infection as well. Wearing loose and breathable underwear will help you to avoid this problem.
Skin Yeast Infection
Yeast is naturally present all over your body. But when it gets a more favourable condition like a warm and sweaty place to live, it will multiply. This will lead to itchy painful skin.
It is a fungal infection, usually affecting your toes or all over your feet. If you are wearing wet and sweaty shoes without wiping the sweat, you are promoting fungal growth. This will lead to infection that is commonly called athlete's foot.
Excess sweat in the body will provide the bacteria a warm and moist environment. The bacterial decomposition of sweat will result in the typical strong body odour. The intensity of this stinking odour will vary from person to person.
Chafing or chub rub usually occurs at the region where your skin rubs together. Though thighs are the mainly affected part, it can also occur under your arms or under your breast. So wipe the sweat and keep the areas dry.
If you are not paying much attention to wipe off excess sweat, it will affect your overall hygiene. Apart from the health point of view, staying in that sweaty cloth with a stinking odour will affect your whole appearance and personality.
These are the gross things that can happen if you leave your sweaty clothes on. If you feel that you are experiencing abnormal sweating, consult a doctor to rule out any underlying medical reason.