- News Law and order has broken down, Modi is 'mute', says Cong as crimes against women continues
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Sports Eubank wins by second-round TKO after Korobov hurts shoulder
- Movies Zee Rishtey Awards 2019 Winners List: Sriti Jha, Shabbir, Dheeraj, Shraddha & Others Bag Awards
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
You tend to feel very uncomfortable when you feel nauseous. Even going out or attending a meeting is impossible if you feel nauseous. So, is there any quick remedy which can make you normal?
Well, first avoid the foods that cause nausea. Also, avoid the foods and smells which make you feel repulsive when you are suffering from nausea.
Say no to spicy foods, greasy foods, fatty foods and fries. It is better to avoid dairy products too. Here are some foods you can try when you feel nauseous.
Lemon juice can refresh you instantly when you feel nauseous. You can also boil peels of lemon in water and drink the water.
Apples can help your body flush out chemicals that cause nausea in the first place. They contain fiber. You can also mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and consume it.
Peanuts, almonds and pista can also do some good when you are suffering from nausea. They give energy and protein. Actually, protein deficiency could also make you feel nauseous.
Eating a banana helps a lot when you feel nauseous. It contains potassium and also cures dehydration.
Sip ginger tea or simply eat a small piece of crushed ginger to cure nausea. But consume it in moderation to avoid irritation in your stomach.
A small piece of dark chocolate can help too. But don't overdo it as it may turn into an addiction.
Even the aroma of mint leaves can do a lot of good when you feel nauseous. Sip mint tea and your nausea will subside soon.
The first thing that helps when you feel nauseous is drinking water. Sometimes, even dehydration could cause nausea. If that is the case, water helps in hydrating you and subsiding the symptoms of nausea.