- 1 hr ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 2 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Indian pace attack in one of the most lethal in world cricket: Ashwin
- Movies Music Director Anu Malik Denies All The Sexual Harassment Allegations Levelled Against Him
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Almost all of us experience cold feet or numbness in our toes and fingers. But if this happens every day, then it indicates that you need help.
This condition signifies that your blood circulation is poor and can result in kidney issues, varicose veins and other diseases.
There are a variety of things that you can do about this. Bringing about a change in your diet and lifestyle can help in strengthening your blood vessels and heart.
In this article, we have listed out what to do if you have a weak heart or blood vessel. Read further to know more!
1. Choose Wine Over Beer:
Studies have shown that drinking wine can improve your heart's health. Wine contains antioxidants and other plant compounds that help in this case.
2. Eat Spicy Food:
Cayenne pepper and red pepper can expand the blood vessels and increase the blood flow. It helps the cardiovascular system to function better and keeps the blood pressure normal.
3. Don't Wear Tight Clothes:
Doctors suggest to not wear tight clothes for a long period of time. Tight pants or skinny jeans can hamper the circulation and can facilitate the development of varicose veins. Lightly fitted or slightly loose garments will allow the blood to circulate normally through the body.
4. Add Foods Rich In Folic Acid:
Consuming enough foods rich in folic acid is necessary for cellular growth and regeneration. Folic acid is helpful in the creation of red blood cells and in the prevention of anaemia. Not having folic acid can affect blood clotting. Some of the folic acid-rich foods are dark leafy greens, broccoli, avocado, etc.
5.Elevate Your Feet:
Putting your feet up above the level of your heart can improve your circulation at once, as it takes the pressure off the veins and legs. It also reduces the stress and pressure on your blood vessels and veins.
6. Get A Massage:
A good massage increases the local circulation, as it stimulates the blood flow in the soft tissues. Studies have shown that the massage positively affects your peripheral vascular function.
7.Get A Pet:
Owning a pet, especially a dog, reduces the risk of heart diseases. It helps reduce the heart rate and helps you manage your stress better. It increases your chances of getting outside and walking is considered to be the best form of cardiovascular exercise.