- 4 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 1 hr ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- News COVID-19 Zydus Cadila gets emergency use approval for single dose of Virafin
- Sports IPL 2021: Best moment in life after my Test debut: Axar Patel
- Finance SBI Launches Video KYC Based Account Opening Feature, Details Inside
- Movies Udit Narayan Recalls His Conversation With Shravan Rathod When The Music Composer Recently Visited Kumbh Mela
- Automobiles Current Lockdown & Curfew Restrictions Likely To Affect Car & Bike Sales Again In 2021
- Technology Vi Message Center Number: Get All States Vi Message/SMS Center Number Details
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Do you often experience frustration and disappointment because of your weight? Well, many of us have been there, and having to constantly worry about your weight is definitely not a good feeling.
Being overweight not only makes us feel less confident, but it can also lead to many health complications.
Gaining weight can make a person feel extremely self-conscious, not to mention, the health risks that it poses.
Lately, being fit and slim has become rather important and if you are not, it could make you feel less confident!
Being overweight or obese can lead to serious health complications and may give rise to other disorders such as joint pain, cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, coronary diseases, etc.
Also Read: Unusual Ways To Burn Calories
Weight gain can happen due to various reasons like following an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, hormonal imbalance, heredity, etc. So, to lose weight fast, you must aim at burning more calories and increasing the metabolic rate of your body.
Have a look at some of the common vegetables that can help burn more calories!
Cucumber is a nutritious and cooling vegetable that contains minerals which can boost the metabolism and help you burn more calories every day!
Broccoli is a powerful vegetable that contains various vitamins that can improve your general health plus, it also contains antioxidants that can burn calories.
Celery consists of mostly water and vitamin K, both of which can aid weight loss by boosting your metabolic rate and burning fat!
Tomato is rich in tannins and vitamin C and it could make for a great vegetable if you want to lose weight naturally, as its components burn more calories.
Capsicum is also a nutritious vegetable which consists of mostly water and an enzyme known as capsaicin, which has the ability to burn fat cells.
6. Bottle Gourd
Bottle gourd is one of the most popular vegetables used for weight loss, as the potassium content in it has the ability to boost metabolism.
Carrots are high in fibre content and fibre can scrape out the fat cells present in your body and also increase metabolism, thus aiding weight loss.