- 23 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 33 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Technology Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, Nokia 1.3 Pegged For MWC 2020 Launch: Key Specs, Price Leak
- News Anti-CAA stir: Sharjeel Imam arrested on sedition charges for inflammatory speeches at AMU
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The smell of your privates can resemble your health condition too. In fact, the smell keeps changing depending upon your lifestyle, your diet and certain other factors.
Even the amount of healthy bacteria can also change the smell. When the balance of healthy bacteria is disturbed, the smell turns into pungent odour.
Also Read: Causes Of Swollen Vagina
The healthy pH of the privates is 4.5. The odour comes from bacteria and fluids. If the odour accompanies pain or burning sensation, consult a doctor. Here are some types of smells and what they indicate.
Pungent fishy smell could be a sign of infections like bacterial vaginosis or even trichomoniasis. Sometimes, it could also be due to excessive bacterial growth. Consult a doctor to find out.
Yeast infection could also make your delicate parts smelly. If you have itchy sensation and discharge along with odour, it could be yeast infection.
Even urinary tract infection, leaky gut and bacterial vaginosis could also cause smell that resembles the smell of ammonia. Drink more water and consult the doctor.
Intense physical activity like workouts can cause musty smell down there. If you wish to reduce the musty smell, you need to shave the hair down there and rinse it with water.
During periods, the smell of the privates changes obviously due to the menstrual blood. The peculiar smell could resemble the smell of iron.
Sometimes, the smell resembles the smell of bleach. This could happen after intercourse depending upon the lubricants and the material of the condoms used.