- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The smell of your privates can resemble your health condition too. In fact, the smell keeps changing depending upon your lifestyle, your diet and certain other factors.
Even the amount of healthy bacteria can also change the smell. When the balance of healthy bacteria is disturbed, the smell turns into pungent odour.
Also Read: Causes Of Swollen Vagina
The healthy pH of the privates is 4.5. The odour comes from bacteria and fluids. If the odour accompanies pain or burning sensation, consult a doctor. Here are some types of smells and what they indicate.
Pungent fishy smell could be a sign of infections like bacterial vaginosis or even trichomoniasis. Sometimes, it could also be due to excessive bacterial growth. Consult a doctor to find out.
Yeast infection could also make your delicate parts smelly. If you have itchy sensation and discharge along with odour, it could be yeast infection.
Even urinary tract infection, leaky gut and bacterial vaginosis could also cause smell that resembles the smell of ammonia. Drink more water and consult the doctor.
Intense physical activity like workouts can cause musty smell down there. If you wish to reduce the musty smell, you need to shave the hair down there and rinse it with water.
During periods, the smell of the privates changes obviously due to the menstrual blood. The peculiar smell could resemble the smell of iron.
Sometimes, the smell resembles the smell of bleach. This could happen after intercourse depending upon the lubricants and the material of the condoms used.