- 37 min ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 2 hrs ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Movies Mahira Sharma On Akanksha Puri’s Allegations: ‘I Don’t Know When She Saw A Love Bite On My Body’
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- News Modi govt committed to individual, judicial and media freedom: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
You all might know what probiotics are. These are the good bacteria that play an essential role in mood and weight maintenance.
Nowadays, lab-grown probiotics are coming up everywhere and this isn't a good news at all. Several research studies have stated that diets rich in sugary products are found to have a high ratio of bad bacteria in the gut.
This can lead to health issues like weight and premature mental decline. The problem stems from sugar being the main source of fuel for fungi and yeast that can kill the beneficial bacteria.
Experts suggest that it is mandatory to choose the sources of your probiotics very carefully. In order to help you find the right probiotic food, we have identified the bad probiotic foods that you shouldn't have.
Probiotics that are formulated in laboratories are a big no-no and you must keep off from them. Continue reading this article to know about the bad probiotic foods that you must avoid.
1. Sugar With Probiotics:
These contain belly and waist-widening bacteria and is as bad as a normal packet of sugar. Hence, you must avoid adding sugar to your probiotic foods.
2. Probiotic Dried Fruit:
These also need to be avoided, as these are considered to be notorious enough in making you gain pounds. So, steer clear off these bad probiotic foods.
3. Baking Mixes With Probiotics:
These are known to have poor resistance to heat and contain very few gut healthy benefits.
4. Juice With Probiotics:
The vitamins and other nutrients present in a juice will be of no use if there are more than 30 grams of sugar in it. This is a very bad probiotic food that you must avoid.
5. Protein Powder With Probiotics:
Protein powder with probiotics is known to be loaded with sugar and is definitely not a good idea to consume it daily.
6. Probiotic Ice Cream:
No, this is not going to help you with your weight loss goals at all. These contain 16 grams of sugar in a tiny half-cup serving. This is one of the worst probiotic foods to have and hence must be avoided.
7. Probiotic Dark Chocolate:
Regular dark chocolates are actually considered healthy enough. You don't have to shell out extra bucks on this. However, probiotic dark chocolate is not a very good option of probiotic foods.
8. Probiotic Granola Bars:
These are known to have about 10 grams of sugar and only 2 grams of satiating fibre and are definitely not the right choice when you're trying to lose weight.