- 21 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- Finance Now Book A 5 Kg Indane Gas Cylinder Without Address Proof, Here’s How
- Sports IPL 2021: Knee injury rules T Natarajan out of tournament, spotlight once again on NCA
- News COVID-19 Zydus Cadila gets emergency use approval for single dose of Virafin
- Movies Manoj Bajpayee Refuses To Celebrate His Birthday Because Nation Is Suffering; Says 'Does Not Feel Right'
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Automobiles Current Lockdown & Curfew Restrictions Likely To Affect Car & Bike Sales Again In 2021
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
The urge for the frequent need to urinate isn't something that you need to ignore. The constant feel for urination is not a very comfortable thing to happen, as it can affect your social life.
Excessive urination or the constant need to urinate can occur due to several reasons; and in this article, we have listed some of the top possible causes for this. This might also be due the increase in the total volume of urine produced.
It may also be due to some dysfunction in the storage and emptying of urine. Urinary incontinence is another such condition in which there is an involuntary loss of urine. As part of World Health Day, we have listed some of the top causes of frequent urination.
Urinary frequency is also associated with other symptoms like painful urination, blood in the urine or it might even occur as a result of urinary tract infection.
This condition can also be a symptom of diabetes. If this condition occurs at night, then this is because of nocturia, which is a feeling of having to urinate at night.
Therefore, listed below are top reasons on why you always feel the urge to pee. Read further to find out these reasons.
Frequent urination with large amounts of urine can be an early symptom of type 1 or type 2 diabetes. This is because, the body tries to get rid of the unused glucose through urine.
Starting from the early weeks of pregnancy, the growing uterus can exert pressure on the bladder. This causes frequent urination.
3. Prostate Problems:
Enlarged prostate can press against the urethra and block the flow of urine. Due to this, the bladder begins to contract and even when it contains a small amount of urine, it can increase the urge to pee.
4. Interstitial Cystitis:
This condition is diagnosed by the pain in the bladder and in the pelvic region. This increases the urge or the need to urinate frequently.
Any kind of a damage to the nerves that supply blood to the bladder can lead to problems in the bladder function. This leads to sudden increased urge to urinate.
6. You're Drinking Too Little Water:
If you're very much concerned about urinating frequently, you might end up dehydrating yourself. This might cause irritation in the bladder, as the urine becomes more concentrated, thereby also leading to frequent urination. This is one of the reasons for the constant need to urinate.
7. Infection Or Kidney Stones:
UTI or even kidney stones can irritate the bladder and also make you want to pee frequently. This can be one of the top most reasons on why you always want to pee.
Water pills or diuretics can cause the kidneys to produce urine very quickly. This might make you want to urinate frequently.