- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 14 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 17 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 4 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Has A Sluggish Weekend
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- News No "hello", instead use 'Vande Mataram' when answering calls: Maha minister to govt officials
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
I am sure all of us agree that having a healthy sex life is extremely important for a relationship to keep going. Sure, love, communication and bonding do matter; however, having a great physical chemistry is equally important.
As sexual intercourse between two people, involve their bodies and mind, it is closely related to their health.
Imagine you have had a long day at work and you are extremely tired, you may not feel like indulging in any kind of sexual activity, as your brain maybe lacking enough oxygen to supply to your genitals, in order to facilitate arousal.
Similarly, other parts of sexual intercourse too, require some degree of good health and energy, to be carried out in the right way and also to make it more pleasurable.
So, if you want to have a great sex life, you must ensure that you maintain your sexual health, as certain diseases can also affect your sexual health.
Here are a few tips to follow if you want to maintain a healthy sex life.
Try to keep yourself well-hydrated, at all times, especially before sex, because, if you are dehydrated, it may hinder arousal, as your genitals may not be lubricated enough.
Women can learn how to perform kegel exercise, which strengthens the pelvis. When you have stronger pelvic muscles, you can make the sexual experience pleasurable for both yourself and your partner.
Consume natural aphrodisiacs like garlic, strawberry, oysters, etc., on a regular basis, as they can improve the blood circulation to your genitals.
If you are a smoker, quit the habit, because smoking is known to cause sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction in men and frigidity in women.
Also Read : Check Out The Importance Of Urinating After Sex
Try to eliminate stress from your life, as much as possible, because stress is known to be one of the main causes for various sexual dysfunctions.
Try sex therapy, with an expert, who can diagnose possible sexual problems in you and your partner and help you fix them!
- love and romanceHow To Be Intimate With Your Partner Without Having Intercourse
- love and romance8 Signs There's No Emotional Intimacy In Your Relationship
- love and romance6 Things Couples Need To Stop Sharing With Their Friends
- love and romanceTraits Of Healthy Intimate Relationships Of 2018
- love and romanceHow To Get Intimate With Your Partner On A Weekday
- beyond loveIntimate Questions You Can Ask Your Dating Partner
- wellnessSex And Diabetes: High Blood Sugar Can Hamper Your Sex Life! Here's How To Tackle The Issue
- beyond loveRelationship Goals Couples Crave To Complete
- prenatalIs It Okay Being Intimate With Your Pregnant Wife?
- love and romanceMost Frequently Asked Questions On Intercourse
- wellnessHere Are The Side Effects Of Using Lubes!!
- wellnessWorld Health Day: Best Tips To Improve Sexual Health You Must Read!