- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Scrubbing your body is the best way to make your skin feeling soft and smooth. Yes its a good feeling to feel that soft and smooth skin that you get after a good amount of exfoliation.
Scrubbing will slouch away the dead skin cells and also leave behind a soft and smooth epidermis.
But there are some times when you must never touch that scrub! There are some times when you must completely avoid the scrub as it can affect your health big time!
There are certain criteria that you need to keep in mind like how often to use body scrub.
Read this article to know when should you not use body scrub.
1. After Getting A Sun Burn:
Sun burn means significant injury to the skin has occurred. Abrasive body treatments like body scrubs need to be avoided as it can irritate the skin and make it harder to heal. This is when you must not use a body scrub.
2. After Surgery:
After any surgery, your skin and body will be in recovery mode. Exfoliation to this region can remove the wound healing matrix and can delay the healing.
3. After Using A Skin Lightener:
Lightening agents can irritate the skin and using a body scrub will only make it worse.
4. Before Or After A Chemical Body Peel:
Chemicals peels are known to take off a layer of the skin. Hence the chemicals itself do their job of exfoliating the skin. You don't have to double this up with a body scrub.
5. After A Bug Bite:
Exfoliating the region after a big bite can spread the venom to the surrounding areas. Hence it will become redder and itchier. This is when you must not use a body scrub.