- 2 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 6 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies #YoSmritiSoDumb Trends On Internet After Smriti Irani Takes Rahul Gandhi’s Comment Out Of Context
- News 3 women dead, many injured as fire breaks out in fire at a house in North Delhi
- Sports Hero I-League: Quess East Bengal leave it late to earn a dramatic victory against TRAU
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Scrubbing your body is the best way to make your skin feeling soft and smooth. Yes its a good feeling to feel that soft and smooth skin that you get after a good amount of exfoliation.
Scrubbing will slouch away the dead skin cells and also leave behind a soft and smooth epidermis.
But there are some times when you must never touch that scrub! There are some times when you must completely avoid the scrub as it can affect your health big time!
There are certain criteria that you need to keep in mind like how often to use body scrub.
Read this article to know when should you not use body scrub.
1. After Getting A Sun Burn:
Sun burn means significant injury to the skin has occurred. Abrasive body treatments like body scrubs need to be avoided as it can irritate the skin and make it harder to heal. This is when you must not use a body scrub.
2. After Surgery:
After any surgery, your skin and body will be in recovery mode. Exfoliation to this region can remove the wound healing matrix and can delay the healing.
3. After Using A Skin Lightener:
Lightening agents can irritate the skin and using a body scrub will only make it worse.
4. Before Or After A Chemical Body Peel:
Chemicals peels are known to take off a layer of the skin. Hence the chemicals itself do their job of exfoliating the skin. You don't have to double this up with a body scrub.
5. After A Bug Bite:
Exfoliating the region after a big bite can spread the venom to the surrounding areas. Hence it will become redder and itchier. This is when you must not use a body scrub.