- 25 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- News After 'shot like dogs' remarks Dilip Ghosh snubs intellectuals opposing CAA as devils, parasites
- Finance Yes Bank's Ratings Placed Under Review By Moodys
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Yes, your face can give out several clues about your diet, any potential disease and a lot of details about your overall health.
Examining your face forms a staple part of your routine physical examination by your doctor.
From bad digestion to low iron levels, there are many things that your face can reveal about your health.
Certain facial traits can help reveal vital clues to any underlying health condition.
The most important thing that you need to worry about, when it comes to your face, is the change in appearance.
Your face can reveal what is going on inside your body. This is an ancient practice to uncover the secrets about your health.
In this article, we have listed what your face reveals about your health. Read to know what does your face say about your health.
1. Horizontal Lines On The Forehead:
This can indicate digestive issues in the system. Experts reveal that this can be combated by drinking warm water mixed with lemon juice every morning.
2. Pronounced Frown Lines:
This could be a sign that your liver is under pressure, either from physical stress, diet, allergies or even stress. Try massaging this region in gentle circular motions.
3. Lines Around Your Mouth:
Smoking can accelerate potential ageing lines. Applying a chap stick and also trying to quit smoking will help in reducing its appearance.
4. Sores Around Your Mouth:
This could be a sign of possible vitamin B12 deficiency. Eating more vitamin B12-rich foods such as whole grains, meat, green vegetables, etc., would help combat this issue.
5. Dry Lips:
This can also be a sign of vitamin B12 deficiency, dehydration or even low iron intake. Consult your doctor and also don't forget to drink plenty of water.
6. Dark Circles Under Your Eyes:
If your dark circles exist even with sufficient sleep, then it could be a possible indicator of food intolerance. Some possible culprits can be alcohol, wheat and dairy products.
7. Itchy Ears:
This is a sign of low tolerance or allergy. If you have eczema or psoriasis in this region, it can indicate vitamin D depletion. Soaking some sun is considered good for treating this.
8. Dark Patches:
This could be a sign if illness, hence you need to consult a doctor at any cost to find the actual reason. But if they are age spots, it can be your body's attempt to get rid of the toxins from the body.
9. Oily Skin:
This can be caused by your diet and hence you need to monitor what you eat. As we get older, the skin produces less sebum. So, you need to alter your diet that works well with your skin.
10. Acne On Your Jawline:
This could be the result of an unhealthy diet full of refined sugars, dairy products and junk foods. To counter this, eat more of fresh foods and avoid fizzy drinks.