- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Movies MTV Splitsvilla 12: Priyamvada Kanth & Shrey Mittal Win The Show; Check Out Fans Reaction
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Companies often use targeted methods to make us buy things that we don't actually need.
Sometimes, some of these products can be unnecessary, plus these can be very dangerous for our health.
There is a list of things that most of us have at home and we hardly give a thought to its quality. Different researchers have even proved that these can cause harmful effects on us, over a long-term use.
Hence, it is important that you keep off these things that can harm your health in the long run.
In this article, we have listed some of the things that can harm your health in the long run. So, read further to know more about the things that are bad for your health.
1. Plastic Food Containers:
The chemical components that the manufacturers use to make the container solid is the main culprit. Washing, heating and contact with food components can make this situation worse. This makes the plastic very toxic.
Crocs do not provide a good stability for the heel. An unfixed croc can lead to different problems like toe deformities, formation of calluses and food pain.
Mascara contains components like parabens, aluminium powder and propylene glycol that can be very dangerous for eye health. Also, avoid using your friend's mascara, as it can lead to the spread of bacteria and fungi and can lead to the development of an infection. This is one of the things that can harm your health.
4. Non-Stick Cookware:
The non-stick cover on the frying pan is created using perflourinated chemicals that are very dangerous for the health. When the temperature of the frying pan exceeds 230 degrees C, the frying surface extracts a certain amount of volatile substances. The presence of these chemicals in the human blood can even lead to cancer cells.
5. Antibacterial Soap:
Antibacterial soap contains triclosan that weakens the immune system and also resists the absorption of antibiotics in the body. It can also cause hormonal imbalance and muscular dystrophy. This is one of the things that is bad for your health.