- 1 hr ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 2 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 3 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea, Roma circling for Cristiano Ronaldo
- Technology Week 25, 2022 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy F13, Tecno POVA 3, POCO X4 GT, iQOO U5e, Xiaomi Book S, And More
- News Shinde camp likely to move court challenging group leader appointed by Uddhav Thackeray
- Movies Dekha Ek Khwaab Fame Shritama Mukherjee Ties The Knot With Boyfriend Akash Sahni
- Education TS SSC, Inter Result 2022: Date, Time, How To Check Telangana Board Result At bse.telangana.gov.in
- Finance 4 Stocks That Investors Could Buy Next Week For Good Gains
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Companies often use targeted methods to make us buy things that we don't actually need.
Sometimes, some of these products can be unnecessary, plus these can be very dangerous for our health.
There is a list of things that most of us have at home and we hardly give a thought to its quality. Different researchers have even proved that these can cause harmful effects on us, over a long-term use.
Hence, it is important that you keep off these things that can harm your health in the long run.
In this article, we have listed some of the things that can harm your health in the long run. So, read further to know more about the things that are bad for your health.
1. Plastic Food Containers:
The chemical components that the manufacturers use to make the container solid is the main culprit. Washing, heating and contact with food components can make this situation worse. This makes the plastic very toxic.
Crocs do not provide a good stability for the heel. An unfixed croc can lead to different problems like toe deformities, formation of calluses and food pain.
Mascara contains components like parabens, aluminium powder and propylene glycol that can be very dangerous for eye health. Also, avoid using your friend's mascara, as it can lead to the spread of bacteria and fungi and can lead to the development of an infection. This is one of the things that can harm your health.
4. Non-Stick Cookware:
The non-stick cover on the frying pan is created using perflourinated chemicals that are very dangerous for the health. When the temperature of the frying pan exceeds 230 degrees C, the frying surface extracts a certain amount of volatile substances. The presence of these chemicals in the human blood can even lead to cancer cells.
5. Antibacterial Soap:
Antibacterial soap contains triclosan that weakens the immune system and also resists the absorption of antibiotics in the body. It can also cause hormonal imbalance and muscular dystrophy. This is one of the things that is bad for your health.
- wellness11 Health Symptoms Women Shouldn't Ignore
- yoga spiritualityInternational Yoga Day 2022 Highlights: Yoga Is A Way Of Life, Says PM Narendra Modi
- wellnessTreating Sleep Apnoea Can Improve Memory In People With Cognitive Decline
- wellnessHow Does The Body Convert Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- wellnessAntibiotics Can Lead To Life-Threatening Fungal Infection Because Of Disruption To The Gut Microbiome: Expert
- healthPhilanthropist Upasana Kamineni Konidela Visits Senior Care Homes And Health Camps
- wellnessIs Nutraceuticals A Smart Choice For A Healthier Tomorrow?
- wellnessE-manas Platform For Mental Health Can Be Replicated Nationwide: K'taka Health Minister
- wellnessMonkeypox Virus Case Confirmed In UK After Nigeria Travel Link
- wellnessNational Thalassemia Day 2022: Pregnancy In Women With Thalassemia
- wellnessApollo Hospitals Successfully Performs Surgery To Remove Rare Recurrent Chest Wall Tumour
- wellnessGovt Committed To Two Important Aspects Of Healthcare, ‘Heal By India’ And Heal In India’: Mansukh Mandaviya