- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 5 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Movies Amitabh Bachchcan’s Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Is The Cutest Thing On Internet Today!
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Yes, it's true ladies! You can actually get pimples down there. Pimples don't restrict themselves from only sprouting up on the face.
They can also come up in some of the most unexpected and unwanted areas. Your back, your chest and not to forget, your vagina! Ouch!!
However, there isn't much to worry about when pimples occur down there. You can actually get pimples anywhere where the oil glands are present. The vagina is not an exception to this.
Vaginal pimples are not a serious condition but can be a serious discomfort.
There are some specific reasons on why pimples occur around your genitals.
In this article, we have mentioned about them for your information. So, read further to know why vaginal pimples occur on the private parts of a female.
Hair removal is the number-one culprit for vaginal pimples. Our skin is covered with bacteria and when the good bacteria are striped off, this can cause the formation of rashes and pimples. Waxing can lead to folliculitis or inflammation of the hair follicle. This can lead to the formation of pimples.
Shaving can also lead to the inflammation of the skin. When you shave, you can create tiny micro cuts that can introduce bacteria from the outside. Hence, this is the reason for pimples on vagina after shaving.
3. Excessive Sweating:
Every time you sweat or have a buildup of moisture, you create an environment for bacteria to breed on. Breakouts can occur in the vaginal region. Make sure to take a shower as soon as your workout sessions or other activities are done with to prevent the clogging of pores by sweat or bacteria. This is one of the main reasons for pimples to be formed on the private parts of a female.
4. Tight Clothing:
Wearing tight and restrictive clothing can lead to the development of vaginal acne, as it traps moisture from the skin. Wearing loose-fitting clothes reduces the amount of oil saturation in that region. This is one of the top reasons for vaginal pimples.