- 48 min ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 54 min ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 2 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 17 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Movies INTERESTING! Yash Reveals Mani Ratnam’s Wife Suhasini Helped Him Pick Script For Radhika's Film
- Finance Vakrangee To Set Up Electric Vehicle Charging Points Across India
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Announced With Improved Gaming Performance
- Sports England's first cricket World Cup victory is as controversial as its only football title
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Automobiles 2020 BS-VI Royal Enfield Thunderbird Spotted Testing — Features Relaxed Riding Position
- News Kejriwal, Sisodia get bail in defamation case filed by Vijender Gupta
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The growth and development of human body greatly depend on the function of the hormones. These signaling molecules are responsible for moods, emotions, behaviour and also our appearance.
There are several common symptoms of hormonal imbalance that can affect ones' appearance.
Hormones are chemical messengers that can affect many aspects of our overall health.
Hormones are secreted by various glands and organs, including the thyroid, adrenal gland, pituitary, ovaries and pancreas. This article will let you know what are the signs of a hormonal imbalance.
In this article, we have listed some of the top symptoms of hormonal imbalance. So, read further to know what are the signs of hormonal imbalance in females.
If acne seems to be your constant companion, then this is a symptom of hormonal imbalance or hormonal disorder.
2. Excess Weight:
Hormone-related problems are the top reasons why excess weight is plaguing you for years.
Chronic fatigue can be a sign of hormonal imbalance. A high level of progesterone is to be blamed for this.
Excessive sweating is often related to hormonal disorders. You need to get it checked if the sweating is accompanied by hot flashes. This is one of the common symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
5. Dark Circles Under The Eyes:
Though sleeplessness can lead to dark circles, chronic insomnia can also lead to this condition. This generally occurs due to lack of progesterone.
Depression is another symptom of hormonal imbalance. Anxiety and depression can occur in women just before menstruation or menopause.
7. Breast Changes:
A low level of oestrogen can make the breast tissue less dense. A high level of this can cause lumps or cysts. This is one of the top signs of hormonal imbalance in females.
8. Hair Loss:
Excessive hair loss is also the most common symptom of hormonal imbalance. If you are losing excessive hair lately, your hormones are to be blamed.