- 3 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 4 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Siddharth Shukla & Asim Riaz Fight; Bigg Boss To Punish Housemates For Falling Asleep
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting, finalise draft of Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Did you know that heart attacks are one of the main causes of death in the modern world?
Just before it strikes, it throws up symptoms in our body that we must never ignore.
But these symptoms manifest differently for both men and women. There are certain signs of diseases that you need to watch out for, especially if you're a woman.
There are certain symptoms of heart attack that can be seen mostly in women, which you should know about to keep this disease from you as far as possible.
Read this article further to know the signs of heart attack in women.
1. Pain In The Back, Neck, Jaw And Arms:
This pain can be progressive, nagging, acute or sudden. It can also wake you up in the middle of the night. Hence, you need to consult your doctor if you notice these unusual symptoms. Pain is one of the signs of heart attack in women.
2. Sharp Stomach Pain Or Sickness:
Sometimes, women may experience pressure in the abdominal region and this can lead to a sharp pain in the stomach.
3. Cold Sweat:
Cold sweat is one of the common symptoms in women. If you experience such symptoms, you need to immediately get it checked.
4. Shortness Of Breath Or Dizziness:
Breathing issues for no reason is a common symptom of heart attack. Women who survived it would feel as though they had just ran a marathon, even though they wouldn't have budged. This is one of the top symptoms of heart attack in women.
5. Increased Fatigue:
Even if you have rested for a long time, you'll feel extremely tired and cannot perform simple actions. This is a cause for concern and you need to pay attention to your cardiovascular system.
6. Pressure And Pain In The Chest:
Chest pain, discomfort or a feeling of pressure in the chest is a symptom that you need to watch out for. Some women may experience pain not on the left side but in the whole area. These symptoms are not gender specific though.