- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
There is no denying the fact that all of us feel hunger pangs. When we feel hungry, most of the times, we go for any and every type of food that comes our way. This can result in weight gain and certain types of diseases in the long run. Hence it is essential to eat certain foods that are nutritious as well as satisfying.
Today here in this article we shall talk about certain foods that are not only nutritious and good for our body, they also go a long way in controlling our appetite. Read on to learn about these foods.
The first one is mushrooms. Mushrooms have been proven to improve the immune levels of a person. This food item is a great fat cutter and keeps you full for a long period of time. Researchers have found that it not only helps to increase the levels of production of white blood cells, but also helps to increase the activity of white blood cells.
The next superfood that helps to control your appetite is oats. Oats not only help to fight fats, it also helps to lower the bad cholesterol levels in our body. It is for many good reasons that we are always advised to have oats in the morning as a part of our breakfast. It not only keeps us full, it also helps us to control our cravings.
Bananas are not only a rich source of vitamin B6, these are great in giving a boost to your blood sugar levels. It is also rich in potassium which is helpful in keeping your blood sugar levels under control. This fruit not only keeps you full, but also helps in the production of serotonin that helps to fight anxiety and stress.
Last, but not the least, onion is one superfood that helps in controlling your appetite. These have been also found to improve your stamina and protect against cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.