- 18 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- News Infiltration from Pak being ignored: Shiv Sena after passage of CAB
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast United FC, Chennaiyin FC match postponed due to unrest
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
You very well know that the liver is an important organ that converts toxins into waste, which the body removes through urine and faeces.
This is a very necessary function as the body is full of toxins. As the time passes, the liver can become sluggish and can become weak in eliminating the toxins properly.
Instead it stores them as fat cells in the belly area. Excess of fat in the liver can lead to fatty liver disease. The liver is a naturally fatty organ and there should be some fat in the liver at all times.
Fatty liver disease occurs when the fat in the liver counts for more than 5 % to 10% of the total weight in the liver.
When your liver doesn't work well in removing toxins from the body, reducing calories or working out is not going to help. Liver is responsible for metabolizing fat and when it doesn't function properly, fat will circulate from the gut through the bile and back to the organ.
In this article we have mentioned some of the top signs the liver is in trouble. Read to know about the signs the liver is full of toxins.
1. Unexplained Weight Gain:
As the liver is the organ responsible for metabolizing fat, improper functioning can lead to the storage of fat. This can lead to unexplained weight gain.
A healthy liver creates antibodies and attacks allergens, When the functioning of liver decreases, the body stores these allergens. The body responds by producing histamine that helps remove the allergens. Excessive histamine can lead to allergy symptoms like itchiness, fogginess and headaches.
3. Chronic Fatigue:
Toxins will prevent the metabolism of muscle tissues that can result in ache and physical fatigue. Tiredness can overtime lead to moodiness, depression and angry outbursts. This is one of the top signs the liver is in trouble. This is one of the symptoms of high toxins in the body.
4. Excessive Sweating:
When the liver is overworked, then its functioning reduces and liver becomes hot. As the liver is a big organ, it transfers the heat to the rest of the body and cools itself through excessive sweating.
5. Acne Won't Go Away:
The toxins in the liver can cause hormonal imbalances that can cause acne. This skin issue that is caused by sluggish liver, there is no way you can help this out unless and until the liver's functioning is improved.
6. Bad Breath:
If you suffer from a bad breath, even though your oral hygiene is good, then you have a problem with your liver. This is one of the signs the liver is in trouble.
Methods To Treat Liver Disease:
Fatty liver disease can be reversed with the help of a proper diet. Foods like dandelion root, bananas, sweet potatoes, liver and ginger root will help ease and reverse the effects of fatty liver disease.