- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 12 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 12 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- News Why are wildlife activists upset with Rajinikanth's 'Man vs Wild' episode
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Your face is the most visible part that throws up symptoms if anything is wrong with your body.
We are more likely to look at our face more; and there are more chances of catching sight of anything different on our face.
Most of these signs are often linked with a lack of proper diet, allergies or genetics.
But if these signs did not exist before, you really need to be watchful of these symptoms that appear on your face.
These symptoms could actually be indicative of a particular health problem.
Hence, it is important that you pay attention to these symptoms.
In this article, we have listed some of the signs of diseases on face that you need to know about.
Read further to know what your face says about your health.
1. Light Yellow Spots On The Eyelids:
These are cholesterol-filled lesions called xanthelasmata and this indicates a higher risk of heart disease. A person with these lesions is 50% more likely to have a heart attack over the next few years than those without them.
2. Facial Asymmetry:
This can be one of the first signs of stroke. Some of the symptoms are your face may look different, and you might feel one side of the face is different and you can't fully smile. You might also have trouble speaking. Immediate medical attention is necessary in this case.
3. Dry, Flaky Skin Or Lips:
This is a common warning sign of dehydration. It may also indicate a more serious problem like the one that affects sweat glands, hypothyroidism or diabetes. This is one of the signs of diseases on face.
4. Discoloured Complexion:
Paleness could be a sign of anaemia. A yellow tone could indicate liver disease. A bluish tint on the lips or nail beds could indicate a heart or lung disease. This is one of the symptoms of liver disease on face.
5. Receding Chin:
Receding chin could be a sign of sleep apnoea. If you snore loudly, get headaches in the morning or feel tired during the day, then get yourself checked.
6. Excess Facial Hair:
This is for the ladies! Excess facial hair on the face could be a sign of hormonal imbalance or a symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome. This is a hormone imbalance disorder in which the male hormone levels are elevated. This is something that indicates what your face says about your health.
7. Rashes And Blotches:
Certain digestive problems can actually show up on the face. Itchy clusters of red bumps could indicate coeliac disease, an autoimmune disease in which the body reacts to gluten. A butterfly shaped rash across the cheekbones and the bridge of the nose can indicate lupus.
8. Eye Puffiness:
Tied-looking eyes could be a sign of chronic diseases which dilate the blood vessels and cause them to leak. This could create dark circles and eye puffiness. This indicates what your face reveals about your health.