- 33 min ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 5 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 9 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 11 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Biryani seller thrashed over caste discrimination in Delhi
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals ‘Dabangg 4’ Has Already Fallen Into Place
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Sports Doncic expected to miss Bucks clash with ankle sprain
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Have you ever wondered what happens to your body if you don't take a shower for two days, umm...apart from that unbearable stench? There are some seriously gross things that can happen to your body, if you don't take a bath for more than a day.
This article deals with the effects of not showering. You can excuse yourself from bathing only if you're in certain situations like a hectic trek along the Ghats or the infamous water shortage crisis that our country faces.
So, if you want to know what happens when you don't shower for 2 days, read this article to find out. If you're under normal situations then do not excuse yourself from having bath as the consequences are unseen and dangerous.
Showering infrequently is actually good for the skin, but do not consider that as the best excuse to not have a bath at all. There are several unpleasant things that can happen as part of the effects of not showering.
Read further to know more about the effects of not showering.
1. Breeding Ground For Bacteria:
The offensive body odour isn't just because of the sweat. Sweat is actually odourless, but it is the bacteria that uses this place as a breeding ground to thrive, that creates the odour.
2. Breakouts On Face:
This happens if you don't wash your face when it is required - either before hitting the bed or in the morning. This leads to grease, breakouts on the face and other related skin issues like pimples and blackheads. These are also some of the problems of not showering.
3. Takeover By Germs:
Even if you take a shower, there will be millions of bacteria all over your body. These bacteria are actually good for the skin. But if you do not shower for a longer period, then the control over this germ population will go out of hand. These might end up in our eyes and nose and can lead to problems like diarrhoea or flu.
4. Brown Patches On Skin:
Not showering can lead to the accumulation of dirt on the body. If ignored, these can lead to large brown patches of plaque. This condition is called Dermatitis Neglecta. This is one of the top effects of not showering.
So, if you're still wondering what happens when you don't shower for 2 days, read further.
Inflammation which is caused as a result of eczema, a dry, red, itchy skin condition can be worsened as a result of not showering. Showering will help the skin from drying out and helps ease the rash.
6. Oily Hair Which Leads To Bacteria:
If you skip showering your hair, it leads to sweat being accumulated in the hair providing a holiday retreat for bacteria to chill out up there. This also causes odour and this is something that you want to avoid.