- 48 min ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- News Flights from Kolkata to Dibrugarh cancelled following CAB protest in Assam
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Fibre-rich foods help in filling you up. It will make you attain your weight loss goals in a much easier manner.
This gives the high-fibre foods a top place in the weight loss diet chart. If you don't get enough fibre, you'll experience frequent fatigue, difficulty in losing weight and also face a greater risk of heart disease.
Women require about 25 grams of fibre per day, while men require about 38 grams.
Apart from helping with weight loss, fibre-rich foods also help in protecting one against cancer, heart disease, diverticulosis, kidney stones, PMS symptoms, etc.
Fibre found in processed foods is known to be healthy and it is recommended to eat fibre-rich fruits and vegetables that give you enough nutrients, and the one that aid with weight loss as well. This article will let you know how to lose weight with the help of having fibre-rich foods.
Fibre-rich foods can make you feel satiated and the idea is that these foods will make you feel fuller for longer hours. This will reduce your cravings and will not let you eat more.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the best high-fibre foods for weight loss. Read on to find them out.
Eating these will make you feel fuller and increase satiety. This will prevent you from eating anything further.
They are a good source of macronutrients. These contain about 8 grams of fibre in one cup.
It contains about 5 grams per serving and regular consumption also helps reduce bad cholesterol. This is one of the best high-fibre foods for weight loss.
4. Bell Peppers:
Bell peppers are good sources of fibre and adding them to salads will help you big time with weight loss. This will help you lose weight by following fiber-rich diets on a daily basis.
5. Chia Seeds:
It contains more than 5 grams of fibre. Adding these to yogurt or salads will up your fibre intake and also provide other digestive benefits.
6. Flax Seeds:
They provide about 5.6 grams per two spoons. They are known to be very satiating and hence can be added to salads.
7. Brown Rice:
Brown rice contains an average of 3.5 grams of fibre per cup and hence is a healthy option for weight loss.
One cup of lentils can provide you up to 15.6 grams of fibre and also provide enough energy for your body throughout the day.