- 43 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Vaginoplasty is a surgery done to tighten, reshape or repair the structure of the lady parts. It can be done to correct the structural changes which are a result of a disease, accident or childbirth. It is also opted by men who wish to physically look like women.
Some women choose this option after reaching menopause stage and some women choose it after childbirth as the muscles around the lady parts may not be as firm as before.
The problem with vagino-plasty is that it is an invasive procedure which might have some side effects which most of the advertisements may not let you know. Read on to know more...
Any surgery involves some level of risk. Post surgery, some women experience pain and swelling for 15-20 days.
There are so many nerves located near the privates. They work together to create orgasmic experience.
If any of them get cur or damaged during the surgery, the person may lose sensation in the genitals which might deprive the person of pleasure.
Some women who go through this surgery may experience pain during intercourse later on. This might wreck their bed life.
Private parts are very sensitive. Therefore, it is better to avoid it unless it is inevitable.
A surgery done for health purposes is okay but getting under the knife only for cosmetic purposes may be risky.
Some of the side effects include scarring, pain, excessive bleeding and infection.
As there are several natural methods and exercises to feel firm down there, health experts recommend avoiding invasive procedures unless as a last resort.