- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Bangladesh to Bengal: NIA arrests key accused in human trafficking case
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The liver is a very important organ that is in charge of eliminating toxins, burn fat and so on.
Hence, having a poor diet and following unhealthy habits can pose a very detrimental effect on the liver's health.
When impaired, it takes a lot of time to recover from this damage. Eating healthy foods aids with the elimination of waste.
This natural remedy that we are talking about here provides you with a stronger immune system, detoxifies the body, heals the damage, prevents inflammation and infection, boosts antioxidants, improves metabolism, has anti-cancerous effects, provides healthy skin, reduces blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Two lemons
- A cucumber
- a handful of parsley
- 200 ml of water
Mix the ingredients in a blender. When blended well, you can have it. Continue to have this for a month for about 1-2 times a day. You can take a break of about 2 weeks from the drink. But you need to continue this treatment after your break.