- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
There are advantages of both hot showers and cold showers. But still, if you want to choose only one out of them, then choose cold showers especially if you are a male. Yes, for men cold showers are healthy anytime.
Actually, cave men never got a chance to bath with hot water. They enjoyed better fertility, strength and immunity.
Also Read: The Soothing Benefits Of Mud Bath
If you are still arguing with others about hot water then read on to know why you must give up hot showers and enjoy cold showers.
In men, hot showers could affect fertility. Hot water can damage sperm cells. Men who take cold showers can again enjoy a slight increase in sperm count. Sperm cells cannot survive heat.
A study revealed that bathing with hot water in extremely cold climate is risky to the heart. It could raise the risk of cardiac arrest too!
Hot water rips off the moisture in the skin and makes it look, dry, scaly, cracked and damaged.
Many studies claim that cold showers boost immunity. On the other hand, hot water could be dangerous especially after alcohol or intoxication. Some substances alter blood pressure and heart rate. A hot shower can worsen the effects of such substances.
Hot showers could cause a sudden change in the blood pressure. Heat could cause vasodilation. So, your heart needs to work harder to pump blood. This might cause inconvenience to people with cardiovascular issues.
In some people, hot showers could also cause dizziness. This is because of the changes that could occur to the blood pressure levels.
Due to the changes that occur to the circulatory system, some people even suffer nausea when they soak in a bath tub with hot water. It is advisable not to go for a bath after eating. It could cause vomiting too.