- 38 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Sports Is Rishabh Pant dating Urvashi Rautela? India cricketer goes out with Bollywood actress for late-night dinner in Mumbai
- News CAB Protests: Mobile internet, messaging services withdrawn in Meghalaya
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
There are advantages of both hot showers and cold showers. But still, if you want to choose only one out of them, then choose cold showers especially if you are a male. Yes, for men cold showers are healthy anytime.
Actually, cave men never got a chance to bath with hot water. They enjoyed better fertility, strength and immunity.
Also Read: The Soothing Benefits Of Mud Bath
If you are still arguing with others about hot water then read on to know why you must give up hot showers and enjoy cold showers.
In men, hot showers could affect fertility. Hot water can damage sperm cells. Men who take cold showers can again enjoy a slight increase in sperm count. Sperm cells cannot survive heat.
A study revealed that bathing with hot water in extremely cold climate is risky to the heart. It could raise the risk of cardiac arrest too!
Hot water rips off the moisture in the skin and makes it look, dry, scaly, cracked and damaged.
Many studies claim that cold showers boost immunity. On the other hand, hot water could be dangerous especially after alcohol or intoxication. Some substances alter blood pressure and heart rate. A hot shower can worsen the effects of such substances.
Hot showers could cause a sudden change in the blood pressure. Heat could cause vasodilation. So, your heart needs to work harder to pump blood. This might cause inconvenience to people with cardiovascular issues.
In some people, hot showers could also cause dizziness. This is because of the changes that could occur to the blood pressure levels.
Due to the changes that occur to the circulatory system, some people even suffer nausea when they soak in a bath tub with hot water. It is advisable not to go for a bath after eating. It could cause vomiting too.