- 2 min ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 22 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 52 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Insults Karan Johar As He Praises Kangana Ranaut & Extends An Olive Branch To Her
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sleep is what rejuvenates you and refreshes you. Sleep is what repairs you and helps you start a new day with energy levels. When sleep quality wanes, everything else in life becomes a mess.
So, did you sleep properly last night? If you failed to fall asleep on time or had bad sleep cycles, that too, without bad habits like smoking or drinking then you need to reflect on a few questions.
Also Read: Why Women Need More Sleep Than Men?
What are those questions? Well, they are factors that disturb sleep. Here are they.
Did You Drink Water Before Going To Bed?
Drinking any liquid just before going to bed could wake you up during midnight. The urge to pass urine can disturb sleep.
Did You Take Naps In The Afternoon?
Though short naps during the day are good, if you nap for long, it could make it tough to fall asleep in the night. Also, your mind must be tired enough to fall asleep in the night. Plan your day accordingly.
Did You Use The Mobile Till Mid Night?
Electronic gadgets and the light they emit could spoil your sleep quality. Refrain from using mobile before going to sleep.
Didn't You Switch Off All Lights?
Sometimes, even a zero watt bed light could also make it tough to fall asleep. Try switching it off tonight.
When Did You Dust Your Mattress?
The dust and the dust mites on your bed and pillows could spoil your sleep and also make it tough to breathe. Do you know that your mattress contains billions of dust mites? Get it vacuum-cleaned.
Is Your Bed Sheet Clean?
You need to use clean bed sheets. Your bed sheets need a wash every alternate day as they carry dust mites, dead skin cells and hair. Falling asleep on a dusty bed sheet is tough.
Did You Have Dinner Just Before Sleeping?
Eating and sleep immediately could cause acid reflux and bloating. It isn't good for digestion.
Did You Workout Before Sleep?
There should be at least 3 hours of gap between exercise and sleep. Otherwise, you may feel hyper active and find it difficult to fall asleep.
Did You Have Cold Feet?
Wear socks to bed if you have cold feet. This practice keeps your feet warm and comfortable.
Did You Have Coffee In The Evening?
Caffeine after 3PM in the evening could affect that night's sleep. Stay away from it at least during the second half of the day.