- Movies Master Third Look Poster: Vijay & Vijay Sethupathi's Face Off Sets The Social Media On Fire!
- News On camera, Madhya Pradesh Congress leaders fight at Republic day event
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Your brain function partly depends upon your lifestyle. Yes, what you eat, how much you sleep and how much you move- all these things count.
Just sitting in front of your books for the whole day might not help when it comes to scoring well in your academics. You might need to tweak your routine a bit.
If you take care of your brain, it will surely help you in the exams by retrieving the stored data inside. Read on to know more...
If you have the habit of working out, you don't need any supplement to enhance memory. After your daily study hours, spend an hour on exercise. This will remarkable charge your memorising skills.
Spend a few minutes listening to relaxing music. It has its own effect on your working memory. But choose classical music, not loud crazy notes!
Also Read : Improve Your Toddler's Brain Power With These Amazing Exercises
Do you think you can perform well in your exams if you sacrifice your sleep and keep studying the whole night? No!
You need enough sleep to function well and memorise the stuff you read.
Sip cinnamon tea, every morning. It is said to be a memory enhancer. Certain compounds present in it stimulate certain areas in your brain that facilitate learning and memorising.
Challenge your brain often by playing cross word puzzles and other such brain games.
Eat brain foods like avocados, blueberries, broccoli, coconut oil, beetroot and celery. Your brain needs certain nutrients to function well.
Also Read : Opt For These Remedies To Increase Your Memory Power
Meditate 5 minutes a day for two reasons. It helps in reducing the exam stress and increases your ability to concentrate.