- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Your brain function partly depends upon your lifestyle. Yes, what you eat, how much you sleep and how much you move- all these things count.
Just sitting in front of your books for the whole day might not help when it comes to scoring well in your academics. You might need to tweak your routine a bit.
If you take care of your brain, it will surely help you in the exams by retrieving the stored data inside. Read on to know more...
If you have the habit of working out, you don't need any supplement to enhance memory. After your daily study hours, spend an hour on exercise. This will remarkable charge your memorising skills.
Spend a few minutes listening to relaxing music. It has its own effect on your working memory. But choose classical music, not loud crazy notes!
Also Read : Improve Your Toddler's Brain Power With These Amazing Exercises
Do you think you can perform well in your exams if you sacrifice your sleep and keep studying the whole night? No!
You need enough sleep to function well and memorise the stuff you read.
Sip cinnamon tea, every morning. It is said to be a memory enhancer. Certain compounds present in it stimulate certain areas in your brain that facilitate learning and memorising.
Challenge your brain often by playing cross word puzzles and other such brain games.
Eat brain foods like avocados, blueberries, broccoli, coconut oil, beetroot and celery. Your brain needs certain nutrients to function well.
Also Read : Opt For These Remedies To Increase Your Memory Power
Meditate 5 minutes a day for two reasons. It helps in reducing the exam stress and increases your ability to concentrate.