- 1 hr ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 16 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 16 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- News Monsoon Updates: Heavy rain to continue over central, NW India till Aug 6
- Education CBSE Compartment And Improvement Exams 2021 From August 16
- Movies Shibani Dandekar Does Not Regret Supporting Rhea Chakraborty; 'I Stood Up For What Was Right'
- Technology Seagate One Touch HDD Review: Password Protected Backup At Swift Speeds
- Finance Stocks to Buy: Motilal Oswal Recommends 3 Stocks To Buy For Positive Returns
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Warholm sets stunning 400m hurdles world record, breaking 46-second barrier in gold run
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Your brain function partly depends upon your lifestyle. Yes, what you eat, how much you sleep and how much you move- all these things count.
Just sitting in front of your books for the whole day might not help when it comes to scoring well in your academics. You might need to tweak your routine a bit.
If you take care of your brain, it will surely help you in the exams by retrieving the stored data inside. Read on to know more...
If you have the habit of working out, you don't need any supplement to enhance memory. After your daily study hours, spend an hour on exercise. This will remarkable charge your memorising skills.
Spend a few minutes listening to relaxing music. It has its own effect on your working memory. But choose classical music, not loud crazy notes!
Also Read : Improve Your Toddler's Brain Power With These Amazing Exercises
Do you think you can perform well in your exams if you sacrifice your sleep and keep studying the whole night? No!
You need enough sleep to function well and memorise the stuff you read.
Sip cinnamon tea, every morning. It is said to be a memory enhancer. Certain compounds present in it stimulate certain areas in your brain that facilitate learning and memorising.
Challenge your brain often by playing cross word puzzles and other such brain games.
Eat brain foods like avocados, blueberries, broccoli, coconut oil, beetroot and celery. Your brain needs certain nutrients to function well.
Also Read : Opt For These Remedies To Increase Your Memory Power
Meditate 5 minutes a day for two reasons. It helps in reducing the exam stress and increases your ability to concentrate.