- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 4 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Sports FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifiers: India vs Afghanistan: Super-sub Doungel helps Blue Tigers earn point in Dushanbe
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Starrer Dream Girl To Release In Hong Kong In December
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
You all know that plants and vegetables have incredible medicinal powers. Among this, garlic is known to have several healing properties that can leave you baffled.
Garlic is considered as an excellent alternative to cure ear infection and this article will let you know how to use the same.
It has antibacterial, antiviral and anti-oxidizing properties that help to eliminate the harmful bacteria from the affected areas. It also reduces ear swelling, pain and infection.
Garlic contains allicin, an anti-microbial ingredient, that acts against infections and pain in the ear. Garlic is also enriched with powerful aromatic compounds that have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
These can be easily absorbed into the skin and to the eardrum into the inner ear and surrounding tissues. Now, here is some good news for ladies! Garlic not only helps with ear infection, but it also helps treat vaginal infection.
This article deals with how we can use garlic to cure ear infection as well as vaginal infection. So, continue reading to know about the benefits of garlic for treating ear and vaginal infections.
For Ear Infection:
Put a garlic clove in your ear on the surface without inserting it deep inside, similar to how you use a headset.
You may also go to bed after placing it in your ear.
The next day, the buzzing pain, infection and other discomfort in the ear might have disappeared.
For Vaginal Infection:
Pierce a garlic clove using a needle and thread and put it into your vagina, with the thread on the outside.
You must sleep with it all night.
The next day, remove the garlic clove and you might have been completely cured of vaginal infection.
Point To Be Noted:
Apart from curing infection, garlic can also provide nutrients like potassium, quercetin, vitamins C, B1, and B6, calcium, glutamic acid and aspartic acid.