- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Mohanlal Reveals The Official Teaser!
- News Islam followers never subjected to discrimination in India: Bhaiyyaji Joshi on CAA
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Paes, Ostapenko off to winning start; Bopanna, Kichenok reach quarters
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Most of the people associate heart disease with common symptoms like chest pain. But did you know that there are some not-so-obvious symptoms as well that can show up on your body?
Once you come to know of such symptoms coming up in your body, then it is high time that you get yourself checked with the doctor.
Almost all of us are familiar with classic red flags of heart attack. Obvious heart disease symptoms include shortness of breath and chest pain.
Some signs like ankle swelling or weight gain do not necessarily mean you have a heart disease. But when considered along with the other symptoms of heart disease and family history, it is important to make a diagnosis for heart disease or heart failure.
These physical symptoms are not to be avoided and they can help you take an immediate action against this disease.
In this article, we have listed some of the physical symptoms of heart attack. So, read further to know more about the heart attack symptoms in the body.
1. Swelling Of The Feet And Lower Leg:
This condition is known as oedema. Oedema may be a sign of heart failure when your heart is not pumping well. The fluid from inside your blood vessels tends to leak into the surrounding tissues.
2. Male Pattern Baldness:
The balding of the crown of the head in young men may be a sign of an increased risk of heart disease. Several number of studies have confirmed the link between baldness and heart disease.
3. Yellow Bumps On The Skin:
Yellow fat deposits, known as xanthoma, can potentially be a sign of heart disease. Xanthomas can also be a sign of increased cholesterol and they may disappear once the levels are under control. This is one of the physical symptoms of heart attack.
4. Gum Disease:
Swollen, sore or bleeding gums can be an important sign of heart disease. Gum disease and heart disease may be linked, as there could be common bacteria involved in both gum disease and plaque build-up inside the coronary arteries.
5. Emotional Stress:
Weakening of the heart muscle accompanied by extreme emotional stress is called broken heart syndrome. When this occurs, surging stress hormones, especially adrenalin can trigger cardiac pain.
Although the exact cause of heart disease and cataracts are not known, some studies have shown that people who have cataracts are at a higher risk of heart diseases.
7. Night-time Cough:
One of the signs of heart failure is the build-up of fluid in the chest and heart when lying flat at night. This increased fluid build-up can lead to night-time cough. This is one of the unknown heart attack symptoms in the body.