- 8 hrs ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 9 hrs ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 10 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 10 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Did you know that even the tiniest of the tooth problem indicates certain health issues? There is a strong link between the state of your teeth and the internal organs.
This article will let you know if bad teeth can cause health problems or not. The upper and lower incisors are associated with the kidneys, bladder and ears. Canine teeth are linked to the state of the liver and gall bladder.
The premolar is known to reflect the state of the lung and gallbladder. The molars tell about the state of the stomach, spleen and the pancreas.
The wisdom teeth are associated with the heart and small intestine. This also doesn't mean that all internal damages are accompanied by damage of the teeth.
In most of the cases, patients feel a discomfort and mild pain in the areas surrounded by a healthy tooth; while sometimes, the pain may be in the area where the teeth have been long removed.
The pain which is felt at such instances is called phantom pain and it occurs due to the messages the affected organs send to the respective affected teeth. This very much shows that bad teeth do indicate health problems.
So, continue reading this article to know if bad teeth can cause health problems.
Pain in the upper and lower incisor is a sign of cystitis, otitis or pyelonephritis.
Pain in the first incisor signals tonsillitis or prostatis.
Chronic pain in the canine teeth might be due to cholecystitis or hepatitis.
Pain in the premolar teeth may be due to colitis, allergic reaction, pneumonia or dysbactriosis.
If you have pain in the fourth teeth (top and bottom), then you have problems like knee pain, elbow pain, shoulder pain, colon disease or inflammatory-related diseases like arthritis.
Pain in the molar indicates gastric ulcer, chronic pancreatitis, duodenal ulcer, anaemia and chronic gastritis.
Pain in the sixth lower teeth refers to vein-related problems, atherosclerosis and problems with the arteries.
Pain in the sixth upper teeth is associated with inflammation of the ovaries, spleen, thyroid gland, sinusitis and pharynx disease.
Pain in the lower molars indicate varicose veins, polyps in the colon or lung-related problems like bronchial asthma, pneumonia and bronchitis.
Wisdom teeth pain indicate problems like cardiac diseases, congenital defect and coronary heart disease.