You might have heard about several bogus health claims of apple cider vinegar. But we are here to give you some real information on the health benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar with water.
The best benefits of apple cider vinegar can be reaped up by mixing 1-2 spoons of vinegar to one glass of water and drinking it first thing in the morning.
Don't even think of shooting it straight up directly without diluting it in one cup of water. Otherwise, the acid goes into the lungs where it can cause pain and burn in the lungs.
Further, you must also make sure not to overdo it. Acetic acid is poison and can have toxic effects on our system.
Apple cider vinegar has been credited to treat several conditions like hiccups, preventing cold symptoms and fighting heart diseases.
Organic apple cider vinegar also helps in detoxification, helps the body digest foods and also provides it with a quick burst of energy.
The benefits of apple cider vinegar can be attributed to its healing compounds like acetic acid, potassium, magnesium, probiotics and enzymes.
In this article, we have listed some of the top health benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar with water. Read further to know what are the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar with water.
1. Helps Treat Heart Burn And Acid Reflux:
Apple cider vinegar contains antibiotic properties that improve the acid content of the stomach. Acid reflux results due to the presence of too little acid in the stomach. Drink one spoon of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with a glass of water. This will let you know why you should drink apple cider vinegar every day.
2. Promotes Healthy Cholesterol:
Not only does apple cider vinegar support healthy cholesterol, but it can also protect from arterial damage or oxidation, which is the main risk of high cholesterol. This is one of the top benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar with water.
3. Aids With Healthy Weight Loss:
Yes, apple cider can help you lose weight. It contains acetic acid that helps suppress the appetite. It also increases the metabolism and reduces water retention. Hence, it is considered great if you're looking to lose some weight.
4. Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Functioning:
Apple cider vinegar contains strong anti-glycaemic properties that support and maintain a healthy blood sugar level in the body. The vinegar helps block some of the digestion of starch and also prevents it from raising your blood sugar levels.
5. Has Antioxidant Properties:
Apple cider vinegar contains several antioxidants that help keep the body healthy and running smoothly. The antioxidants like catechin, gallic acid, caffeic and chlorogenic acids can help the body fight off diseases.
6. Improves Nutrient Absorption:
The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar can increase the body's absorption of important minerals from the food you eat. Apart from drinking apple cider vinegar with water, you can also try adding some ACV into salad that helps absorb its nutrients better.
7. Helps Your Muscle Produce More Energy:
Endurance athletes can drink apple cider vinegar with water the night before their competition. This is because acetic acid helps the muscles turn carbs into energy to fuel high-intense exercises.
8. Lower Your Blood Pressure:
Studies have suggested that drinking apple cider vinegar with water helps in lowering blood pressure levels by a few points. There are proper scientific evidences to prove this, and it does make a modest difference to the blood pressure levels.
- 10 Simple Home Remedies For Neck Pain
- 11 Home Remedies For Burning Sensation In The Stomach
- How To Shrink Large Pores Naturally
- 10 Best Home Remedies For Spring Allergies
- 11 Effective Home Remedies For Leg Pain
- 10 Home Remedies For Shin Splints
- 9 Ways On How To Reduce Thigh Size Fast At Home
- Top 11 Home Remedies For Neck Pain To Ease Pain Naturally
- Top 11 Indian Home Remedies For Insomnia
- 10 Natural Home Remedies For Heel Pain
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 10 Home Remedies To Prevent Dark Armpits
- 10 Foods That Reduce Excess Stomach Acid
- 9 Health Benefits Of Consuming Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning