- 15 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 25 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 45 min ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- 1 hr ago Varicose Veins: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Movies Parth Samthaan Reacts To Rumours Of Dating Erica Fernandes; Says She's Reserved
- News China's digital courts with AI judges and verdicts via chat app
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
We know very well that it is important to monitor our health condition from time to time. Most of us usually go to the doctor to get ourselves checked.
But did you know there is a very simple way to perform a health check-up without leaving your home?
All that you need to do is to take a spoon and scrape it over the entire surface of the tongue, wetting with the saliva.
Next, put the spoon into a transparent plastic bag and place it under bright light, the sun or a desk lamp.
You need to wait for one minute and then check the spoon.
A clean spoon with no stains or no unpleasant odour means you have no issues with the health of your internal organs.
But if there is an odour or stain, then you need to look out for the following signs.
This article will let you know how to check your health in 1 minute. Read further to know about the spoon on tongue test.
1. Putrefactive, Strong Odour:
This kind of strong odour indicates problems with the lungs or stomach.
2. Sweet Odour:
This shows that you may be suffering from diabetes. This is how you can check your health with a spoon snopes.
3. Ammonia Like Odour:
If you get an ammonia like odour, then it means that you might have problems with the kidneys.
4. White Or Yellow Stain:
If you find a white or yellow stain with a thick coating, then it indicates thyroid gland dysfunction. This simple spoon on tongue test helps you identify whether you have these diseases.
5. Purple Stain :
Purple stain indicates that you might be suffering from bronchitis, poor blood circulation and high cholesterol levels.
6. White Stain:
A white stain represents a respiratory infection.
7. Orange Stain:
Orange stain indicates that you are likely to be suffering from kidney disease. These indicators will let you know how to check your health in 1 minute.