There is this one often neglected symptom of breast cancer that not many of us are aware of.
Everyone's breast is different and various changes can be noticed with age and also at different times of the month.
It is important that you know how your breasts normally look like and also feel to further know if there are any unusual changes to it. In case you spot some unusual changes, you need to get it checked immediately.
Finding out what are the breast cancer symptoms will help you recognize the changes that you need to look out for.
Most of the breast cancer cases are found out if women discover unusual changes or after a visit to the doctor.
Apart from the common breast cancer symptoms that you and I are aware of, there is this one often overlooked at symptom of breast cancer that you need to be aware of.
In this article, we have mentioned about the neglected symptom of breast cancer. Read further to know what it is!
1. The Most Overlooked At Symptom:
Dimpling of the breast is the most neglected symptom of breast cancer. The dimpling in the side of the breast is something that most of the women do not give importance to. But this actually seems to be a symptom of breast cancer.
2. How Is Dimpling Caused:
Dimpling due to breast cancer can be caused due to an underlying mass like a tumour underneath the skin that is pulling the skin inward. Dimpling can be caused due to a condition called fat necrosis that makes the skin surface look pitted or dimpled.
3. Does Fat Necrosis Lead To Cancer:
Fat necrosis isn't always a precursor to cancer. A needle biopsy of the lump will help confirm if its cancerous or not. Fat necrosis doesn't always raise the risk of a cancer.
4. What Does Dimpled Skin Indicate:
Dimpled skin is a common sign of inflammatory breast cancer. It gets this due to the fact that it has an inflamed appearance. This kind of cancer can result in the blockage of lymph vessels in the skin.
5. Those Who Are At Risk:
Inflammatory breast cancer tends to develop in the cells of the milk ducts. Though women of all ages are prone to this condition, it is more likely to appear in women who are younger than 60 years of age.
- Is It Normal For Breasts To Leak During Pregnancy?
- Here's How To Cure Breast Lumps Without Surgery
- How Do Deal With Sensitive Breasts During Pregnancy
- This New Breakthrough Could Detect Early Signs Of Cancers
- How To Increase Breast Size Naturally At Home
- 10 Signs You Might Be Pregnant And You Are Not Aware Of It
- Surprising Ways Pregnancy Can Change Your Body
- Breast Changes During Pregnancy: Week By Week
- Does A Baby Favour One Breast Over The Other While Breastfeeding
- Indian Foods That Can Help Prevent Breast Cancer
- This Compound Can Help Fight Breast Cancer Effectively
- Research Finds This New Way To Fight Secondary Breast Cancer