- News ‘When every Indian takes step forward, India goes ahead by 130 crore steps’, says PM
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Movies Master Third Look Poster: Vijay & Vijay Sethupathi's Face Off Sets The Social Media On Fire!
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces face Bengaluru Raptors
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Have you ever wondered if there is a natural way to boost the immune system? It's all about making our immune system work correctly.
The immune system needs to fight off the pathogens that can make us fall ill like viruses, bacteria and parasites as well as benign things like pollen and certain foods, which can cause autoimmune diseases.
A healthy body depends on a strong immune system. There are several natural ways that can make the immune system function better.
For this purpose, you need to keep off certain destructive habits and also toxic substances. These can be done by adopting a behaviour that supports immunity. This article will let you know how to boost the immune system naturally.
The most important thing that one should do is to cultivate strong immunity in the gut. If you're down with chronic allergies, frequent infections or autoimmune problems, then it indicates some damage to the health of the microbiome, or the digestive tract.
This is the place where 80% of the immune cells reside. If we strengthen the gut health, we are less likely to get sick, develop allergies or autoimmune diseases.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the natural ways to boost the immune system. Read further to know how to boost the immune system naturally.
1. Take Probiotics:
Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are known to be two very important families of bacteria that are present in the gut and also positively affect the immune system.
Consuming probiotics with live cultures aids with helping them to thrive in the gut and hence this boosts the immune system.
2. Avoid Drugs And Over-The-Counter Medication:
It takes at least three weeks for the microbiome to recover from a week of antibiotic treatment. Hence, you need to avoid antibiotics, except if you're treating a bacterial infection. This will let you know how to make your immune system stronger.
3. Take These Supplements On A Daily Basis:
There are several vitamins and minerals that help in supporting the immune system and the best of them are zinc, vitamin K and vitamin C powder.
4. Try Colostrum:
Colostrum is known to be the first milk from nursing mammals. It is a very rich source of protective antibodies as well as anti-inflammatory substances like lactoferrin.
Adults can harness the power of colostrum and this will help them fight inflammation and strengthen the immune system. This is one of the best natural ways to boost the immune system.
5. Consume Bone Broth:
Drinking organic bone broth has several positive effects on the immune system. It contains natural gelatin, collagen and amino acids that improve the gut health and support the immune cells.
6. Go For Fungi:
Mushrooms contain some of the most powerful antiviral and anti-cancerous substances and thus help increase the immune cells' ability to engulf bacteria. It is one of the best ways to boost the immune system.
7. Say YES To The Power Of The Sun:
Immune cells are positively affected by vitamin D. Sunlight is the best source of vitamin D. Deficiency of vitamin D is associated with recurrent infections and autoimmune disease.