- 6 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 7 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Most of the breast cysts are non-cancerous and benign and they can become large, painful and uncomfortable. Breast cysts are fluid filled sacs that occurs due to the glands filled with fluids.
They can develop in any women, regardless of their age and it starts before the hormone levels fluctuate before the menstrual cycle starts.
The tissue in the breast is highly sensitive to these changes. Instead of the fluid being drained out of the body, the excess fluids leads to the formation of cysts.
Mostly, these cysts disappear on their own. If not, you can try natural home remedies to reduce or get rid of the cysts.
A very stressful lifestyle may also promote the formation of breast cysts or the accumulation of cells in a benign state.
Thankfully home remedies are always there to have your back. In this article we have mentioned the top home remedies for breast cyst.
Read further to know more on the natural remedies for breast cysts.
1. Hot Rice Compress:
Place uncooked rice in a sock and tie up each end properly. Warm the sock over a mircrowave or a pan. Apply the rice compress over your painful breasts for relief.
2. Cabbage Leaf Application:
This home remedy will help with the pain associated with cysts as well as the size. Take two cabbage leaves, trim them depending on the size of your breasts. Place them over your breasts for 30 minutes. This is one of the best home remedies for breast cyst.
3. Hot Cold Treatments:
A hot water bottle or a heating can provide pain relief. Meanwhile application of cold water is also known to provide the same benefits. Take a cloth and dip it in cold water. Place them over your breasts for sometime.
4. Wearing The Right Bra:
Choosing proper bra will provide support to the tissue and will help reduce discomfort. Studies have shown that a steady bra can prevent the nerve fibres from further stretching.
5. Essential Oils:
Mix three drops of chamomile essential oil and lavender essential oil together in a warm solution. Dip a clean cloth in the solution and cover your breasts with it.
6. Wheat Juice:
Extract the juice out of wheat grass. Freeze the juice in a tray. Add one cube of this to a glass of water and drink it everyday. This is one of the best home remedies for breast cysts.
7. Mixed Tea:
Get your favourite tea bags and search for their properties. You can mix them together to create your own cyst solution to drink everyday. This is one of the top natural remedies for breast cysts,.
8. Breast Exam:
Your doctor will physically examine the breast lump and check for any other breast abnormalities. Your doctor cannot tell from a clinical breast exam alone, whether a breast lump is a cyst or not.
9. Breast Ultrasound:
This will help your doctor determine whether a breast lump is fluid filled or solid. A fluid filled area usually indicates a breast cyst.
10. Hormone Use:
Using birth control pills to regulate your menstrual cycle can help reduce the recurrence of breast cysts. Discontinuing hormone therapy after menopause will also help in preventing breast cysts.