- 8 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre''s delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Non-bailable Warrant Issued Against Remo D'Souza In A Fraud Case
- Automobiles Top-Selling Scooters In India For September 2019: Honda Activa Continues To Maintain Lead In Segment
- Sports Sourav Ganguly is the best person to lead BCCI: Vinod Rai
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Digestion forms the crux of Ayurveda's understanding of health and wellness and how good you can eliminate it is what judges the quality of your digestion.
The definition of constipation is when an adult misses his bowel movements for three days straight or when a child misses it for four days.
But when it comes to Ayurveda, the definition of constipation is quite different; it means not having that bowel movement every day, preferably shortly after waking up.
This elimination should also not lead to any kind of a strain and it must be well formed.
Regularity signifies a daily bowel movement that flushes out water and toxins. If these wastes are not eliminated, then the toxins can be reabsorbed by the mucous membrane of the colon, blocking the nutrient and water absorption, which is one of the primary functions of the colon.
In this article, we have listed the best constipation relief methods that you need to follow as per Ayurveda. It consists of the 5 F's and these have to be a part of your daily life.
Read further to know how to get rid of constipation fast.
Intake of lots of fluids is the effective method for constipation relief. It keeps the GI tract well hydrated. Dehydrating yourself with fluids like tea, coffee, sodas and packaged juices isn't our idea of fluids.
Getting fibre-rich foods from all-natural sources like plant-based foods, whole grains, vegetables and fruits is highly recommended for constipation relief.
This refers to the digestive fire or Agni, as per Ayurveda. When the digestive fire works well, it helps to fully metabolize the food. A weak Agni can lead to poor digestion and the undigested food can sit in the GI tract for long, creating toxic substances called ama.
Ayurveda treats fat as the second most important component of tissue hydration after water. If your stools are rough and dry, then you're probably dehydrated and should include both water and fats.
The body needs to be given more movement to make sure that our system does not stagnate. Regular exercises like walking, running, yoga, etc., can help amp up the circulatory system and tone the muscles of the GI tract.