- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Your mouth is a home for nearly 500 different species or types of micro organisms. And when the harmful bacteria dominate, dental issues like periodontitis, gingivitis and plaque may occur.
Regular brushing and flossing are the basics of oral hygiene. But you need something else to keep your mouth and teeth clean. Mouth wash can help. But most of the products are expensive and they also contain harsh chemicals.
Is there any natural method that is anti-bacterial? Here is a method which can help in preventing cavities and bad breath.
You will need baking soda, salt, hydrogen peroxide, toothpicks and a toothbrush.
In a small vessel, take half a teaspoon of salt and mix it with a tablespoon of baking soda.
Take warm water in a cup and dip your toothbrush in it and leave it for 3 minutes.
Using your toothbrush, smear the mixture of salt and baking soda on your teeth and brush gently.
Mix a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in a cup of warm water and swish it for a minute before spitting.
Use the toothpick to gently clear the tartar around the teeth. Wash your mouth using cold water.
Practice 'oil pulling' on a regular basis as it helps as a preventive measure. Brush your teeth twice a day. Following these steps can keep your teeth clean, white and healthy.