- 9 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 9 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 10 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Your mouth is a home for nearly 500 different species or types of micro organisms. And when the harmful bacteria dominate, dental issues like periodontitis, gingivitis and plaque may occur.
Regular brushing and flossing are the basics of oral hygiene. But you need something else to keep your mouth and teeth clean. Mouth wash can help. But most of the products are expensive and they also contain harsh chemicals.
Is there any natural method that is anti-bacterial? Here is a method which can help in preventing cavities and bad breath.
You will need baking soda, salt, hydrogen peroxide, toothpicks and a toothbrush.
In a small vessel, take half a teaspoon of salt and mix it with a tablespoon of baking soda.
Take warm water in a cup and dip your toothbrush in it and leave it for 3 minutes.
Using your toothbrush, smear the mixture of salt and baking soda on your teeth and brush gently.
Mix a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in a cup of warm water and swish it for a minute before spitting.
Use the toothpick to gently clear the tartar around the teeth. Wash your mouth using cold water.
Practice 'oil pulling' on a regular basis as it helps as a preventive measure. Brush your teeth twice a day. Following these steps can keep your teeth clean, white and healthy.