- 52 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The technology in today's age is advanced. Everyday new inventions and discoveries are made. But no matter how advanced we humans become, there is one thing that is a subject of constant amazement to us - the human body. It is the most complex machine known to us.
Our human body is designed to carry out many functions at a time. The respiratory system, digestive system, excretory system all work together, just like any other man-made machine.
In order for the machine to work smoothly, it is important that every part of it is in good condition, especially the engine. In the human body, there are various organs which have to function properly for the human body to be in good shape.
The human body is made up of many important organs such as stomach, liver, kidneys, pancreas, lungs, etc.
Our kidneys are a part of our excretory system. These filter the blood and help the body to get rid of waste materials.
The pancreas takes part in the digestive process by secreting certain digestive juices into the small intestine. It also secretes the insulin hormone which regulates the glucose levels in the body.
The liver is an important organ of our body. It secretes bile juice and is solely responsible for filtering and excreting every substance that enters the human body.
These organs are very important to the human body. But, sometimes, the functions of these organs are hindered due to the presence of many impurities.
The stressful lifestyle of people makes it hard for them to follow a healthy diet. Ready-made processed food which is rich in calories but has very little nutritional value overloads the body with toxic substances which are then difficult to get rid of.
This results in a host of diseases. It then becomes important to cleanse these organs in order to optimise their functions.
Ayurveda has long been telling us about the benefits of cleansing organs through natural remedies. Certain ingredients can help the organs flush out toxins from the body. This results in optimum functioning of these organs and also helps keep diseases at bay.
One such ingredient which is widely used in the cleansing process of the liver, pancreas and kidneys is coriander.
Coriander is a wonder herb which is known to have many benefits. The health benefits of coriander include improving kidney and liver functions. It helps remove fat from the liver and manages blood sugar too.
It keeps kidney stones at bay and helps keep your kidneys healthy. It contains all the minerals which are important for detoxification of the body. It is known to attract heavy metals in the bloodstream and purify the organs and tissues.
This wonder herb is a natural remedy to cleanse your liver. Here are a few ways in which you can use this ingredient to keep your liver, kidneys and pancreas in good shape.
1) Coriander Water
This is the easiest way in which you can include coriander in your diet. Make this water and store it in a clean place. Sip it throughout the day for a few days and notice the change in your health. This is the best remedy to keep your kidneys healthy.
-A bunch of fresh coriander leaves
-2 glasses of water
1) Boil the water and add the coriander leaves to it.
2) Boil it for 15 minutes and remove it from fire.
3) Strain the water and store in a clean bottle.
4) Sip this coriander water throughout the day.
2) Lemon-coriander Soup
This is a tasty way of including coriander in your diet. This healthy and nutritious soup is easy to prepare and is a healthy food for the pancreas.
-1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves
-1/2 cup coconut milk
-1/2 tablespoon cornflour
-1 teaspoon cream
-a pinch of pepper powder
-A pinch of salt
-Half a lemon
1) Make a coriander puree by boiling the leaves in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes and blending everything.
2) Add this puree to a cup of water.
3) Make a paste of cornflour and add it to the above mixture.
4) Add the cream and pepper powder.
5) Add salt to taste and squeeze the lemon into the soup. Enjoy your hot and delicious coriander soup.