- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sardarni Jumps To 6th Spot; Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Out Of TRP Race
- News Starting 12 noon, mobile services to be restored in J&K today
- Technology Apple iPhone SE 2 To Launch In Early 2020 With A13 Bionic Chipset
- Sports Estonia 0-3 Germany: Gundogan leads Die Mannschaft after early Can red card
- Automobiles Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- Finance India, China To Set Up New Mechanism For Trade And Investment
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
These cysts that appear on the neck, back of the neck or behind the ears are usually known as epidermoid cysts.
These cysts are a common occurrence for many people. These cysts are usually described as sebaceous cysts; however, this is not a very common term.
Sebaceous cysts originate from the sebaceous glands, which help lubricate the skin and hair. Epidermoid cysts are usually painless and do not require any treatment.
Sometimes, it can lead to infections and hence people usually get it removed. There are medical facilities that are available for its removal.
But it is better to go for a natural approach for healing them. In this article, we have listed some of the best home remedies for the treatment of cysts on the neck, back and ears.
Read further to know about the best home remedies and treatment for the lumps on neck, back of the neck and ears.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar:
ACV contains acetic acid that helps in combating cysts. It helps kill the infection-causing bacteria and also protects the skin from bacteria.
Apply ACV over the lump and cover it with a bandage. Repeat this process for a week.
Mix one spoon of dandelion with viola herb and add it to boiling water. Let it boil for about 45 minutes. Strain it and consume it for ten days, 4 times every day. You can also apply the solution directly to the cysts.
3. Epsom Salt:
Epsom salt can help calm the infected skin. Soak in a bathtub that contains water and Epsom salt. The salt will help relieve the swelling and pain from the cyst. This can be used for the treatment for lumps on neck, back and ears.
4. Aloe Vera:
You need to apply the sap from the aloe vera plant directly on to the cyst. You can also consume aloe vera juice.
Milk is a great option for cyst removal. In milk, soak a tea bag and place it directly on the cyst. Leave it overnight and repeat this method. The cyst will diminish and heal faster.
Make a paste from honey, banana and wheatgrass. Put the mixture on the cyst and cover it with a clean cloth. Leave it overnight.
7. Castor Oil:
Castor oil will help with the immediate reduction in the size of the lump. Apply the oil on the cyst and cover it with a clean cloth. The cyst will reduce in size overnight. This is considered to be the best treatment for cysts on the neck, back and ears.