- 15 min ago How Does Your Oral Health Affect Your Overall Health?
- 30 min ago International Day Of Peace 2019: 10 Great Quotes About Peace By Famous People
- 47 min ago The Viral Video Of Men Dressed As Women Hints At Growing Popularity Of Androgynous Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- News Those who protested against me to be 'rehabilitated mentally': Babul Supriyo
- Movies Self-confessed Darshan Fan Arrested For Leaking Sudeep's Pailwaan online! Shared Link To Full Movie
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Sports Kaka backs Real Madrid and 'unbelievable' Zidane to deliver trophies
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
An adequate amount of vitamin D in your body is a must if you want to remain disease free. Also a recent study has revealed an interesting fact - lack of vitamin D can cause low sex drive.
If you have low sexual desire then here are some breakfast foods that may get you better luck in the sack as what we eat has a major influence on our sex drive.
According to the study, if you have a low sex drive you could be lacking in vitamin D. Further the study also suggested that, what you eat can have a major influence on our sex drive.
In order to make up for the lack of vitamin D, including mushrooms, fortified breakfast cereal like porridge, cornflakes, muesli, eggs and mackerel helps.
So, apart from vitamin D deficiency what are the other factors that affects one's libido? Stress, Low level of fitness, lack of exercise, foods that you eat and work-personal life balance are a few of the other causes for low sexual desire.
Around 2,000 people were taken into consideration for the study conducted by Healthspan.
Meanwhile, here is a list of foods that helps in boosting your libido. Take a look.
Garlic is one of the best known foods that help in improving the libido. Garlic contains natural aphrodisiac, which can boost the sex drive in both men and women.
In addition to this, garlic also contains an important compound called allicin which helps in improving the blood flow to the genitals. You can add garlic to your regular food or you could take garlic cloves as supplements.
2. Dark Chocolates:
Many people fear of sweets but dark chocolates are actually good when taken in limited quantity. Dark chocolates are rich in antioxidants which is why it helps in the reduction of stress, dilate the blood vessels in the genital area and facilitates erection, thus help in increasing libido.
Dark green leafy vegetables are not just good for your overall health but it is also good for your libido. Dark leafy vegetables, like spinach helps in increasing the blood circulation in the vagina and increases your libido. If you are having a low libido add spinach in your diet, it helps.
Eggs contain an important compound called L-arginine, which increases the level of testosterone and aids in boosting your libido. In addition to this, eggs contain protein that helps increase a man's stamina in bed.
Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids helps in boosting the libido. Nuts like cashew, groundnuts, almonds and pistachios are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Having a handful of these nuts helps to boost the production of testosterone in the body and this in turn helps to boost your libido.
6. Red Wine:
Red wine when consumed in moderate amount can help in boosting your libido. Red wine contains antioxidants because of which it produces nitric acid in the body that helps in relaxing the blood vessels and increases the blood circulation in the vagina.
(With Agency Inputs)