- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
You don't even need a blood test to know that you lack certain nutrients as your face may sometimes reflect your health condition. A healthy face glows.
When you lack enough sleep, your eyes look tired, right? In the same way, your body starts showing certain signs when you suffer from vitamin deficiencies.
Also Read: What Is Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency?
If you are wondering what those signs are, here are some of them...
If your facial skin gets pale, it could be due to the deficiency of vitamin B12. If you are feeling tired all the time, and if your memory power is dipping, they are signs that you need more of this vitamin.
Consult the doctor and increase your intake in foods rich in vitamin B12. Sardine, tuna, raw cheese and raw milk may help.
Both iron deficiency and vitamin B deficiency could cause mouth ulcers. Get some red meat, salmon and milk to load some vitamin B into your system.
Also Read: Does Alcohol Cause Vitamin And Mineral Deficiency?
Brittle hair could also be due to lack of vitamin B7 or biotin. Dandruff issues and dryness may also trouble you.
If you have been using antibiotics excessively, that could also destroy the bacteria in your intestines and cause the problem. Egg yolks, milk, soy, wheat bran and soy are some foods which may help.
Puffiness could be because of iodine deficiency. If you have puffy eyes without any reason, if your nails are getting brittle and your weight is increasing, you must be suffering iodine deficiency.
Even dry skin could be due to this deficiency. Cranberries, yoghurt, salt water fish and salt are some sources.
Though there are so many reasons behind hair loss, even vitamin D deficiency could be one reason. Get some sunlight, egg yolks, cheese and milk.
Also Read: Does Vitamin Deficiency Kill Erections?
Iron deficiency can be the reason behind pale and lifeless lips. This deficiency also weakens your gums.
The symptoms of this deficiency show up more clearly in women. Also, the desire to eat ice or mud could also be due to iron deficiency. Eat fish, spinach, beans and red meat.
If your gums are bleeding, you lack vitamin C. You can notice the bleeding while brushing teeth.
Also Read: Never Eat These Foods Before Sleeping
This deficiency could also cause scurvy and muscle aches. Get some vitamin C through citrus fruits, berries, water melon, kiwi and red peppers.