- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Baking soda is a chemical compound that often appears as a white powder. It has an alkaline and salty taste.
This compound is very much essential for our health. Baking soda has the capacity to elevate the pH levels of the body.
Research has shown that people with kidney failure who are treated with the addition of baking soda show a decrease in the progression of the disease.
Sodium bicarbonate is very much essential for our health. Within our bodies, the pancreas and kidneys produce bicarbonate to protect the kidneys.
When these two organs experience a decline in bicarbonate production, acids build up and our bodies have trouble in neutralizing this build-up.
At this stage, cellular deterioration can occur and our bodies will require a treatment that will remove this acid build-up.
So, here is how baking soda or sodium bicarbonate can help treat kidney problems.
- Baking soda
Preparation And Administration:
On the first day, dissolve ½ spoon of baking soda under the tongue. The next day, mix ½ a spoon of baking soda with ½ a spoon of salt into 1.5 litres of water and drink it each day for 2-3 days.