- 20 min ago Bangalore School Kids Deliver An Impressive Rendition Of 'Believer' & Imagine Dragons Love It
- 30 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 1 hr ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 2 hrs ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11 Series, Galaxy Fold 2 Likely To Launch On February 18, 2020
- News 3-member panel headed by Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to T'gana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The tea that we are talking about here is nothing but oregano tea. Oregano is an efficient medicinal herb that has been in use since ancient days.
It contains potent antioxidants, antibacterial, anticancer and anti-inflammatory properties and is said to have many powerful health benefits.
Oregano is rich in vitamins like A, C, E and K, fibre, calcium, niacin, manganese, folate, iron and carotenoids like lutein, zeaxanthin and cryptoxanthin.
Its antioxidant power and proven disease prevention ability is well known. Oregano tea helps the body to detoxify and is beneficial to fight against many diseases.
Oregano has many beneficial effects and the best way to consume it is in the form of tea. This can be made out of fresh or dried oregano.
You just need about 1 to 2 spoons or 5 to 10 grams of oregano which should be put in a cup of hot water for 5 minutes. You can drink this tea for three times a day.
- 4-6 spoons of dried oregano leaves
- 2-3 cups of water
- A slice of organic lemon
- Organic raw honey
Put some drinking water in a small pot to boil on the stove and turn off the heat when it is already boiled. Now add oregano leaves to it and allow it to steep for about 5 minutes. Strain the leaves and add some honey to taste. Further, drink water throughout the day to reap its maximum benefits.