- 29 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
How to improve gut health? Firstly, what is gut flora and why should it be improved? Well, your gut contains millions of microorganisms which can play a major role in keeping you healthy or unhealthy.
Your gut flora can control your immunity, digestion, your stress levels and overall health in many ways. Only when your gut flora is in the right balance, you will be able to feel good and healthy. If it is disturbed, your health goes for toss.
Down there, there is a big colony of microorganisms which live in harmony when your lifestyle is proper. Your gut flora also helps your body in fighting infections, absorb nutrients from food and use them well for your healthy being.
Now, how to improve gut health after antibiotics? The first step is through diet. Probiotics help. When you improve gut flora, you will be able to prevent obesity, heart issues, diabetes and even cancer.
The next step to improve gut flora is to avoid certain things. They are: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, artificial ingredients, fatty foods, antibiotics, stress etc.
So, how to improve gut flora health? Here are some foods that can improve gut flora.
Yoghurt can maintain the right balance of bacteria in the colony. It can control yeast and prevent digestive issues too. If you can't tolerate curd, even soy milk can do a good job.
This is a healthy drink which is creamy and tasty. It contains probiotics that improve gut flora.
Cheddar and Swiss cheese contain lactic acid. Even cottage cheese is a good food for gut bacteria.
This is a Korean dish which contains fermented cabbage. It contains vitamins A, C, B2, B2 and beta carotene.
Not all pickles but the ones which are sour can do some good to the gut flora. But stay away from commercial pickles that contain sugar, preservatives and artificial ingredients.
This is a fermented dish that helps in boosting immunity. It also offers vitamins and boosts digestion.
Dark chocolate contains both antioxidants as well as probiotics which can improve your digestive system.
If your diet isn't rich in probiotics, you can always take supplements that boost gut flora. Consult your doctor to prescribe you probiotic supplements.