- 24 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- News GSAT-30: All 3 orbit raising manoeuvers completed successfully, says ISRO
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana Responds To The Suicide Comment Made By Shehnaz Gill’s Father
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Exchange Offers On Samsung, LG, Redmi, OnePlus and More Mobiles
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Normally, good hygiene habits prevent butt dour. But in some cases, even though you keep yourself clean, butt odour troubles you and makes you feel embarrassed.
Sometimes, dietary reasons or lifestyle changes could cause the bad smell down there. And yes, even stress can cause it though that sounds strange.
Here are some more reasons as well as preventive measures to avoid the bad smell at the back odor.
You can blame sweat especially if the odour is present during sunny days or sweaty days. Though sweat doesn't have its smell, the bacteria that breeds in that area emit smell when it sweats more.
After passing bowels, it is important to wash the area thoroughly. The remnants of stool can be one reason behind the bad smell at the back door.
If you have been using antibiotics, that could be one reason.
Inflammation in the rectal lining and conditions like inflammatory bowel disease could also be among the reasons behind bad odour at the butt crack.
Ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, wetness, hemorrhoids and even gluten intolerance could be among the reasons.
Some sources say that a cold shower can control the bacterial growth. Also, having two showers a day can help but it could makes your skin dry.
If your skin specialist or doctor prescribes you a cream, lotion or antiperspirant, use it to get rid of the odour. But without consulting the doctor, don't use any product on the back side as it could irritate the skin.
Unwashed towels can also cause the odour as they may contain bacteria. Use washed clean towels every time you go to the shower.
If there is lot of hair in that area, try to trim or shave it and see if the smell goes away.
No Tight Pants
For a few days, avoid wearing tight pants. wear loose clothing that allows the skin to feel free.