- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Movies Mohanlal’s Throwback Picture With Priyadarshan Is The Best Thing On Internet Today!
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Normally, good hygiene habits prevent butt dour. But in some cases, even though you keep yourself clean, butt odour troubles you and makes you feel embarrassed.
Sometimes, dietary reasons or lifestyle changes could cause the bad smell down there. And yes, even stress can cause it though that sounds strange.
Here are some more reasons as well as preventive measures to avoid the bad smell at the back odor.
You can blame sweat especially if the odour is present during sunny days or sweaty days. Though sweat doesn't have its smell, the bacteria that breeds in that area emit smell when it sweats more.
After passing bowels, it is important to wash the area thoroughly. The remnants of stool can be one reason behind the bad smell at the back door.
If you have been using antibiotics, that could be one reason.
Inflammation in the rectal lining and conditions like inflammatory bowel disease could also be among the reasons behind bad odour at the butt crack.
Ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, wetness, hemorrhoids and even gluten intolerance could be among the reasons.
Some sources say that a cold shower can control the bacterial growth. Also, having two showers a day can help but it could makes your skin dry.
If your skin specialist or doctor prescribes you a cream, lotion or antiperspirant, use it to get rid of the odour. But without consulting the doctor, don't use any product on the back side as it could irritate the skin.
Unwashed towels can also cause the odour as they may contain bacteria. Use washed clean towels every time you go to the shower.
If there is lot of hair in that area, try to trim or shave it and see if the smell goes away.
No Tight Pants
For a few days, avoid wearing tight pants. wear loose clothing that allows the skin to feel free.