- 1 hr ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 6 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 7 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 7 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- Movies Pankaj Tripathi Says He Won’t Do A Child Abuse Scene No Matter How Much Money Is Offered
- News Kolkata actress harassed by youths while returning home, FIR lodged
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
The face is the most prominent part of the body that others notice first. And if your face tends to look a little fat or chubby, then it can be a cause of disappointment, since most of us like having striking slim facial features. When women and men age, the shape of the face goes through multiple changes.
So, your jawline might become less defined if there is extra fat in the jawline area. Everybody including men and women want a sharp jawline and cheekbones, to look good. High cheek bones and chiselled jawline define the face and give it a sharp edge.
In order to achieve a slimmer face, facial exercises are important, as exercising the muscles in your face will make your jawbone look more prominent. Exercises will reduce the fat in your face and enhance your cheekbones, and also make you look younger.
Since the facial muscles are very small, they will respond quicker if you do the exercises daily. If you do not know how to get a sharp jawline and cheekbones, get started with these easy facial exercises.
1. Exercise Your Jaw
There are various kinds of exercises that can help you lose all the face fat and firm up the skin for a younger look. You could try opening your jaws wide and twist your head that will work wonders to get a chiselled jawline.
2. Keep Smiling Often
Smiling has many benefits and one of them is getting a chiselled jawline. Smiling is a good exercise and it can be done at any given time. Smiling is also a great mood enhancer.
3. Rolling The Neck
Rolling the neck is one of the effective exercises to tone the cheekbones and jawline. This exercise helps in tightening the skin of the neck and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin in your face.
4. Chew A Gum For A Chiselled Jawline
Yes, it is true! Chewing a gum helps in toning the jaw muscles. It is the easiest way of exercising your facial muscles because it involves a lot of jaw movement, which helps sharpen the area.
5. Pulling Your Lips
Pulling your lips is another effective exercise, which when performed regularly can help in lifting up the face muscles. This exercise will make you look younger with high cheekbones and a prominent jawline.
6. Jaw Releasing Exercises
Jaw releasing exercise gives you attractive, strong cheekbones and a sharp jawline. This exercise helps in stretching and working the muscles around your cheekbone, jaws, and lips area.
7. Chin Lifts
Chin lifts will help you to shed the excess fat in your face. The exercise assists in working and stretching most of the facial muscles, which includes the jaw and neck. You can perform the chin lift exercises in a sitting or standing position.
8. Fish Face
The fish face exercise is one of the easiest and best facial exercises for the cheekbones that you can do at any time. The fish face exercise helps in toning and stretching of the cheek muscles and thus, reduces the flabbiness from the face.
9. Blowing Air Exercises
This effective exercise works best in reducing the fat and will let you get a sharp jawline and cheekbones. It works for almost all the facial muscles and it impacts the cheeks, jaws and neck muscles and tones them to give a leaner appearance.
10. Close Your Eyes Tightly
This is another technique to give you a sharp cheekbone. Closing your eyes tightly will let you feel the contraction of your muscles on the face.
11. Stretch Your Face Muscles
Another exercise for sharp cheekbones and chiselled jawline is by stretching your face with the help of the hands. Pull your skin in such a way that your skin moves below the cheekbones.
12. Massage Your Face
Massaging your face daily is a good way to increase blood circulation. Run your fingers through your face in circular motions and then rub your jaws and cheeks for a few seconds, it will help your skin become tighter.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones