- 1 hr ago How To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick
- 2 hrs ago Toxoplasma Gondii, The Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This To Babies?
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 16 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 22 hrs ago Got Thin Brittle Nails? Check Out These 8 Kitchen Ingredients That Can Help
- Finance Govt Company That Offers 8.24% Interest On Deposits, 8.77% For Senior Citizens
- Movies Katrina Kaif And Vicky Kaushal DID NOT DO Anything For Paparazzi During Their Wedding, Complains Viral Bhayani
- Technology We Tried Google Cam On A Non-Pixel Smartphone So You Don't Have To
- News Mercury dips slightly in MP, respite from heatwave likely soon: IMD
- Sports IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships: Nikhat, Parveen, Anamika, and Jaismine move into quarters
- Automobiles Top 10 Cars Sold In India In April 2022 - Maruti Continues To Dominate
- Travel Fun-filled Family Weekend Getaways Near Delhi
- Education CG Board Class 12th Result Out: Kunti Sao Becomes Topper With 98.20%
What's the lymphatic system? What does it do? Well, it comprises of organs and tissues that deal with the toxins and waste materials in the system. The lymph fluid comprises of white blood cells.
The lymphatic system works like the drainage system of the body. Imagine clogs in the drainage of your home. It stinks, right? The same applies to your body. If there is congestion in the lymphatic system, it hits your immunity.
Also Read: Boost Your Circulation In 10 Minutes!
Gradually, your health may deteriorate and even cancer may occur if you let your lymphatic system fail. Blockages in the system and swollen lymph nodes are bad for health. Here are some facts.
Congestion could also occur due to dehydration. A simple remedy is to sip a cup of hot water once every hour during the day.
How to know whether your lymphatic system is in trouble? Well, here are some signs: headaches, brain fog, weak immune system, irritation, constipation, dry skin, fatigue, swollen glands and hypersensitivity.
Also Read:Remedies For Swollen Lymph Nodes
Foods like beetroots, cranberries, cherries, pomegranate and berries are good for your lymphatic system.
Even some postures of yoga like headstand help in eliminating lymphatic congestion.
Even jumping on a trampoline helps in stimulating blood circulation and moving the lymph fluids throughout the body.
Sip lemon water. It alkalizes and mineralizes the lymphatic system.
Drink enough water and eat red foods like beet roots and cranberries to keep your lymphatic system in good shape.
Also Read:What Causes Excessive Sweating?
- wellnessKnow From A Nutritionist About Hormones: Your Body’s Social Network
- wellnessWhat Happens After Coronavirus Enters The Body? Everything You Need To Know
- pulse8 Body Parts Other Than Fingerprints That Make You Unique
- wellnessEveryday Habits That Are Harming Your Body
- pulseBodybuilder Uses Oil Injections To Increase Muscle Size
- pulseMedics Discover A Foot-Long Parasitic Worm In A Woman’s Body
- disorders curePseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- disorders cureBiofeedback Therapy: Types, Procedure & Uses
- wellnessInfrared Sauna Treatment: Benefits, Safety And Potential Side Effects
- prenatalHow To Love Your Body When You're Pregnant
- disorders cureBody-focused Repetitive Behaviour: What You Should Know
- wellnessWhat Is Decorticate Posturing And What Does It Indicate?