- News All foreign investments must adhere to law of the land: Goyal on Amazon row
- Sports Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez to retire after ICC T20 World Cup
- Technology AGR Row: SC Rejects Review Petition; Operators Might File Curative Petition
- Movies Major Fire Breaks Out On The Sets Of Shivarajkumar Starrer Bhajarangi 2
- Finance Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund Cuts Exposure To Vodafone Idea Papers
- Automobiles TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Women are very well aware of the several side effects that come along with menopause. We all have heard about mood swings, insomnia, night sweats as well as hot flashes.
During menopause, many women feel they are at war with their bodies. The supposedly non-existent sex drive is something that most of the women fear and yes, you need to know about a few of the things about how menopause can affect your sex life.
What you have heard until now is far different from how sex evolves after menopause for women from different walks of life.
There are particularly different ways in which menopause can affect the sex life of a woman.
This article will clear all your doubts about arousal after menopause. Read further to know everything about menopause and sex life.
1. You Really Might Need To Use The Lube:
For some women, they might lose the desire to have sex. It might be painful. You can be down with vaginal atrophy, which causes a raw searing pain. Using a lube and having sex more often will help you enjoy sex again.
2. You May Discover New Unexpected Ways To Improve Your Sex Life:
Sometimes, being down with depression can affect your sex life in a big way. Taking anti-depressants and giving yourself more time to recuperate will help get a hang of your sex life.
3. You May Need An Oestrogen Cream:
The biggest downside while going through menopause is painful sex. Using an oestrogen cream will help a lot in this case.
4. You May Become Less Inhibited:
You need to get to know yourself and your body at this time. You need to accept your body and the changes that you're experiencing. This will let you know how to honour your pleasure and also explore different sides of your sexuality.
5. You May No Longer Stress About Not Being In The Mood:
You would no longer have the pressure that you had when you were 25. Post 40, you partner will also understand if you're in the mood or not.
6. Sometimes, Nothing May Change At All:
For some women, menopause may not cause any kind of a difference at all to the sex life. The brain is the largest sexual organ and it's all there in your mind, when you get aroused easily or not.