A brain aneurysm happens when a weak point in your brain arterial wall bulges and fills with blood. A brain aneurysm is a possibly life threatening condition that could affect a person at all ages. If a brain aneurysm bursts, it could result in a stroke, brain damage as well as death if not treated promptly.
Also Read: How To Prevent A Brain Aneurysm
Some aneurysms develop in the course of an individual's lifetime, some are inherited and some result from head injuries. Damage to the framework of the arteries creates weaknesses which could lead to brain aneurysms. A serious infection inside the body might lead to an aneurysm if the disease damages the arteries.
Brain aneurysms may affect anyone, but individuals with atherosclerosis are at high risk of suffering from brain aneurysms. The Brain Aneurysm Foundation also states that brain aneurysms are most frequent in individuals between thirty five and sixty years old.
Aneurysms are unforeseen and might not show any symptoms till they rupture. In case you have an aneurysm, you might only experience a sudden, severe headache. Unless, of course, an aneurysm ruptures, it might be challenging to diagnose the condition.
Hence, it is essential to know the signs and symptoms of brain aneurysm in order to save yourself as well as your near and dear ones from such a condition.
Also Read: Reasons For Headache
When one suffers from brain aneurysm, one will end up with a terrible headache. It will be one of the worst headaches of your life. You will feel like your head might split any moment. Some people explain it by saying that they felt like a bolt of lightening had struck them. Some people say that when the rupture occurred they felt as if they heard a bullet being fired.
The headache is the most important and prominent symptom. It is often accompanied by other symptoms like double or blurry vision, extreme fatigue and tiredness, weakness and pain in the limbs, seizures, etc.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss