- 48 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 52 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 17 September 2019
- Finance Govt Increases Threshold On Reporting Gifts From Abroad To Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Review: Affordable Best-In-Class CPU Performance
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
A brain aneurysm happens when a weak point in your brain arterial wall bulges and fills with blood. A brain aneurysm is a possibly life threatening condition that could affect a person at all ages. If a brain aneurysm bursts, it could result in a stroke, brain damage as well as death if not treated promptly.
Also Read: How To Prevent A Brain Aneurysm
Some aneurysms develop in the course of an individual's lifetime, some are inherited and some result from head injuries. Damage to the framework of the arteries creates weaknesses which could lead to brain aneurysms. A serious infection inside the body might lead to an aneurysm if the disease damages the arteries.
Brain aneurysms may affect anyone, but individuals with atherosclerosis are at high risk of suffering from brain aneurysms. The Brain Aneurysm Foundation also states that brain aneurysms are most frequent in individuals between thirty five and sixty years old.
Aneurysms are unforeseen and might not show any symptoms till they rupture. In case you have an aneurysm, you might only experience a sudden, severe headache. Unless, of course, an aneurysm ruptures, it might be challenging to diagnose the condition.
Hence, it is essential to know the signs and symptoms of brain aneurysm in order to save yourself as well as your near and dear ones from such a condition.
Also Read: Reasons For Headache
When one suffers from brain aneurysm, one will end up with a terrible headache. It will be one of the worst headaches of your life. You will feel like your head might split any moment. Some people explain it by saying that they felt like a bolt of lightening had struck them. Some people say that when the rupture occurred they felt as if they heard a bullet being fired.
The headache is the most important and prominent symptom. It is often accompanied by other symptoms like double or blurry vision, extreme fatigue and tiredness, weakness and pain in the limbs, seizures, etc.