- 21 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 29 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- 16 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- Movies Happy Birthday Kartik Aaryan - The Actor Receives A Sweet Surprise From His Parents
- Technology New Patent Application Indicates Oppo M1 Mid-Tier Chipset In Works
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Sports Mental Health: Woman cricketer Molineux takes break in Australia
- Finance DHFL Shares Lock In Upper Circuit On Reports Of Adani Group's Interest
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
The shoulder is the most mobile joint in the body. This implies that a lot of things can go wrong with it.
If your shoulder hurts, it is probably due to a combination of a few things, as the shoulder joint is complex. But the one main cause of this is also poor posture.
Poor posture can cause muscle imbalances with certain muscles getting too tight and others getting stretched out or weaker.
This imbalance in strength and tension can cause humerus, a condition in which the arm bone will not perfectly sit well on the shoulder blade.
These imbalances are often the result of sitting at a desk or hunching over a keyboard all day. Fixing your posture is very important to prevent your shoulders from hurting and function the way it should.
The shoulder joint is considered to be very complex. It is usually due to the articulation of your humerus on your scapula.
The system is complex that anything from common muscle strain to ligament sprains, rotator cuff tears, labral tears, bursitis, dislocations, etc., can affect the shoulder and can cause pain and discomfort.
If you have a perfect posture and your shoulders still hurt, then there can be a few reasons for this to occur.
One of the most common injuries affecting the shoulder is what is called shoulder impingement. That is when the slide and glide of the two bones don't match up perfectly.
Something gets pinched when you're doing something like reaching overhead.
The best way to fix your shoulder is to open up your chest. You need to start by lying vertically on a foam roller, so it's along the length of your spine. Then, you need to let your arms hang to your side, bending at the elbows to a 90-degree angle.
This will help open up your pectoral muscles, releasing some pressure in your back. This is a great starting point to fix your problem. Getting an appointment is also recommended for this.